Lights In The Sky

Title: Lights In The Sky

Author: candywishes

 Summary of the story? : 

"I think when you love somebody, every flaw they have will turn into something beautiful in your eyes. That's what I thought when I saw you, Catherine Alison Thompson."

Depression. That was what ruined my life, not that I had any social life before I was diagnosed with it. And I probably wouldn't have one after that. But when people know that you have depression, you immediately become a freak in their eyes. This disgusting, attention-seeking, whore girl who just wants everyone to acknowledge her prescence. Or that was what happened in my school when they found out that I had it. A lot of people whom I've known for a long time who had depression, they all didn't recover from it. Most of them ended up spending their entire lives in pain and suffering while some committed suicide because of their hallucinations. I was convinced that I would be like one of them, I mean, I was a grenade. Something could happen in my mind and that could affect everything, I might even have to be admitted into a mental institution. For a 16 year old, I don't believe that anyone would love someone like me. However, that all changed when I met Augustus Alex Smith at the hospital. He was a gorgeous boy and popular too, he had given me a new outlook in life. My name is Catherine Alison Thompson and this is the story of how one popular gorgeous boy changed my life forever.

Categories: | Teen Fiction || Romance | 

Status: On going 

Link: 

For use of copy and pasting > http://www.wattpad.com/story/7288049-lights-in-the-sky

If you would prefer to be taken straight to the story, then click on the EXTERNAL LINK to the side

Happy reading!

:)