BE Fan Fiction Contest Results!

12/23/13

BA-DUMP BA-DUMP BA-DUMP

Nervous?

Anxious?

You shouldn't be . . . 

*cue drum rolls*

FINALLY! WE HAVE THE RESULTS OF BLACK EQUATION FANFIC CONTEST!

But before I announce that, I must first thank everyone who supported the Black Equation series. Faye and the Gang had a bumpy roller coaster ride, and yet you chose to stay with them until the very end. I can’t say my gratitude enough.

Above all, thank you to the contestants who spared me a bit of their time and effort and imagination to come up with the most fascinating stories.

To the contestants, a piece of my mind. I appreciate each and every word of your entries. I read them *ahem* for at least five times (yes, each of them. I nearly have them memorized by heart). You have given me the best gifts. Ever.

Thank you for joining. <3

As for the contest proper, four judges with different tastes and personalities are chosen to balance the decisions and make this contest the least biased possible.

Without further ado, here are the results of the contest.

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

MoonlitRaindrops

* GRAND WINNER OF THE BLACK EQUATION FAN FIC CONTEST *

You will receive $20 worth of items from the Wattpad Merchandise Store, a per chapter review and vote on any story of your choice from me and LadyAireen, and have your name mentioned on the published version of Black Equation – The Forgotten Ones.

In addition to that, you also win a chance to have a 1 hour chat with me on Skype or have your favorite scene in the BE series drawn by me!

CONGRATULATIONS ALSO TO:

Lichyuha  

And

hiyaitsling

* FINALISTS OF THE BLACK EQUATION FAN FIC CONTEST *

The two of you will get a per chapter review and vote on any story of your choice from me and LadyAireen, and also a dedication on a Black Equation chapter of your choice.

 PLUS, like the Grand Winner, you can also have a 1 hour chat with me on Skype or own a drawing of your favorite scene in the BE series.

CONGRATS MINNA-SAN!

To the winners, kindly PM me to get your prizes. I only give you 24 hours from the posting of this announcement to claim them or else they’re forfeit (kidding! LOL) Just message me once you think you are ready to celebrate.

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MALIGAYANG PASKO! FELIZ NAVIDAD! And, smile~

P.P.S. Let's not forget the awesome judges who helped me with this event. Thank you Sanjeet, Anne and Mica! <3 You maidens are the best. Now, what prize do YOU want? *winks*