Chapter 15 - First Kiss

'TELL ME EVERYTHING!' Kate shouts as she opens her door and drags me inside her house.

I got back from London with the Simpsons yesterday and now I'm here at Kate's house, for a sleepover so I can tell her 'everything' about what happened in London.

'Wait. So you spent a whole day with Alli, Cody and Greyson!? Wow. You are the luckiest person I know.'

'I know. It's incredible. I just wish you could have been there too.'

'me too. Well let's have some fun!'

We crank up the music and start having a dance party. We give each other blind makeovers, do each others hair as crazy as possible and paint our nails.

'Let's order pizza.'

We grab the phone and ring pizza hut to deliver a margarita pizza and a Hawaiian pizza.

15 minutes later, the doorbell rings and Kate and I run through the house to answer it. We open the door, forgetting that we forgot to take off our make up after the blind makeovers and re do our hair. No wonder he looked a bit shocked when he answered. Kate hands him the £10 note and he hands us the pizza's.

'James! Pizza's here!' I shout as we take the pizza into the lounge to eat.

Fiona and John are out at some work party thing, so james is looking after us. He walks in and sits down next to Kate.

'Did you bring the ketchup?' I ask him.

'No?'

'Then why are you still here? Go get it!' I joke.

He comes back with the ketchup and passes it to me.

'Thanks James!'

I squirt ketchup all over my slices of pizza and start to eat it with my knife and fork. Yes I know, I'm weird. But I can't eat pizza without ketchup and I never eat food with my fingers. I don't know why. I just don't.

'OKay. Are you guys gonna tell me what happened to your faces and your hair or..?'

'blind make overs.' Kate says through a mouthful of pizza.

When we've finished eating, James deals with the leftover pizza and we go wash our faces and sort out our hair. We put our pyjamas on and take our duvets down to the home cinema. Yep, she's that rich. We put in 'Due Date' and snuggle down with our chocolate and popcorn.

'Ahah, I love that film! It's so funny.' I say as we leave the room.

Tonight it's warm enough to sleep in our usual sleepover spot...the treehouse. It's huge, and has glass windows and a door and everything. Inside, there's a table, two sofas and lots of stuff that we've brought in over the years. Like a battery powered lamp, food, drinks, toys and the walls are covered in photos of us both. Since the day we met in nursery when we were 3 to the one of our blind makeovers today which we just added. We grab the blankets and pillows from the corner of the 'room' and set them out on the sofas where we sleep.

'I love this place. It's our own little hideout.' I say.

'Yeah, me too. This is where you told me in year 1, that you liked Jacob Cooper. Remember? I feel like I can tell you anything in here.' she replies

'oh my, I remember that! I can't believe I ever liked him!' I laugh. We laugh about the memories we've made together until Kate falls asleep.

I can't lie to her much longer. I'm going over to Cody's house tomorrow and I'm going to ask him if I can tell her about him. She'll hate me if she finds out I've been lying.