Chapter 13 - 'oh, So you think I'm the hottest male do you?'

I wake up at 8 and roll over onto my back. Today is going to be amazing! We're all going shopping on Oxford Street and then we're splitting up. Angie, Alli and I are going to a spa to get a manicure and a pedicure and the boys are going. Actually, I don't know where they're going? Oh well. I get up and put on a playsuit, a cardie, some flip flops and all my usual jewellery. I leave my hair curly as Alli will be making it look pretty later for the awards! Eeeep! I'm so excited! Alli's still asleep so I jump on her bed whilst singing 'Pocket full of Sunshine' until she wakes up.

'Hurry up and get ready! I want to goooooooooo!' I whine

'Oh my days, fine. Get off me then.'

I jump off her bed and leave her to get dressed while I go see Cody. I knock on his door but Tom answers.

'Hey Tom, is Cody here?'

'Shhhhh! He's asleep!'

'Oh okay. How about we wake him up? Let's jump on his bed and sing, yeah?'

'Yeah!'

We both quietly and carefully climb onto Cody's bed and stand up.

'1....' I whisper

'2....' Tom says.

'3....'

'GO!' we both shout.

We start jumping and I sing the same song I sang for Alli.

'Eugh, go away!' Cody mumbles grumpily.

'fine, be that way. I'll just tickle you instead.'

I pull his covers back and start tickling him but quickly notice that he's not wearing a top. Woopsy daisy. He uses my hesitation to his own advantage and starts tickling me.

'No...stop ahah. Please? This was not the plan!' I giggle.

'that'll teach you for waking me up.' he says as he stops tickling me.

I hear the front door close and look up, to find that Tom's left to go see Angie and brad. So it's just me and Cody....

'Go get dressed, you great big lump!' I joke.

'oh I'm a lump am I?'

He quickly stands up and sits on my stomach, sideways.

'How do you like me now!' he says.

'Im sorry I'm sorry! Please get off of me!'

'Fine but only because you asked so nicely and I like you.'

'Thanks Simpson. Now seriously, go get dressed!'

He does as I say and grabs some clothes from his suitcase and takes them into the bathroom. I grab his phone from the table and look on his twitter. I decide to tweet from his account but not tell people it's me.

@CodySimpson: I smell like poo and I really shouldn't sit on people and tickle them. I'm so mean and I'm really sorry! :(

@CodySimpson: oh and I've definitely not been hacked by someone who's totally amazing! ;) and that person ive not been hacked by will get their revenge :)

I hear the bathroom lock, click and realise that he's coming out. I quickly go back to his homepage and lock the phone. He'll never realise. Muahahahaha!

'What did you do?' he asks me straight away.

'Nothing? What do you mean?'

'You look guilty. I will find out you know, so you may aswell just tell me.'