Chapter 6 - The Sacred Six....up close and personal ;)

When I woke up at 10:15 the next morning, I checked my phone and had 7 text messages. 5 from twitter, one from my mum and 1 from Alli.

*Text Messages*

Mum: I'll pick you up at 11, hope you had a nice time xxx

Me: okay, and yeah it was amazing! xxxxxxx

Alli Simpson: Hellooooo Tia :D when you get back from your sleepover, I'm gonna need you to come over. I need your help with something please? Thank you<3 xxxx

Me: okie dokie, I'll be over at about 11:30? xxxxx

I got dressed into some black leggings, a union jack off the shoulder top and my red converse, straightened my hair and put on my makeup lightly. My mum would be here in 10 minutes so I woke Kate up and we went down to get some breakfast. By the time I had finished my toast and peanut butter and had got my bag from Kate's bedroom, my mum was waiting at the door. I quickly gave Kate a hug and said bye to James.

'thanks so much for last night Kate, it was the best night of my life!'

'No problem. You're the reason we met him so I should be thanking you.'

'yeah whatever, but thanks so much! I'll see you when you get back from Portugal, have fun!'

'thanks, love you!'

'you too, bye!'

The ride home is pretty much silent apart from the radio. When we get home, I say hi to everyone and unpack my bag. When I'm done I decide to curl my hair real quick, but only a little bit so it looks natural.

'Mum! Can I go see Alli, she wants my help with something?' I yell downstairs.

'Yeah, that's fine. Don't stay too long though, you've been gone for the past 3 days!'

'okay thanks!'

I put my red converse on and go next door. I knock on the door and walk in to the living room.

'Hi Mrs Simpson. Is Alli in her room?'

'Hello Tia, you can call me Angie you know? And yes she's upstairs.'

'Thanks Angie.'

I say hi to Tom and Brad in the kitchen but then head upstairs to find out why Alli needed my help. This time I remember which room is Alli's so we don't have an incident like last time...AWKWARD! When I open the door, I notice that there are shoes all over the floor and clothes all over the bed.

'Hey Alli. Why are there clothes and shoes everywhere? If you wanted me to help you clean this up, you can forget that!'

'hahah, it's alright Tia, that's not why I need your help.we're going to London for two days because I've got a modelling interview but I don't know what to pack!?'

'Oh my God, that's so cool! Okay, where to start....'

After an hour of packing, changing our minds and re-packing, we finally think we've finished and try to zip it up.

'This thing won't close. I think we might have to take stuff out?'

'NO. I NEED ALL OF THIS STUFF! ITS.....important?' Alli growls at me.

'okay well we need something heavier on top of it too push it down then.'

'COOOODDDDYYYYY!' Alli shouts right in my ear.

'Jesus Christ Alli! Could you get much louder? And why do we need Cody?'

'To zip up the case. Me and you will sit on it while Cody zips it up.'