Chapter 4 - Sleepover

I quickly ran upstairs and got changed into my pale blue skinny jeans, an abercrombie t-shirt, my black Cardigan and some PB flip flops. I touched up my make-up and brushed my hair and walked back to the Simpson's. I can't believe that I'm hanging out with Alli and Cody!? Thi is my dream come true. When I reach their house, I go straight to the garden where everyone's sitting in twos or three's, having little conversations. I walk over to Alli and Cody and tell them I'm ready to go when they are. We tell everyone we're leaving and I lead them towards the woods where I always walk my dogs.

'I didn't know there were woods around here? That's so cool! Are we walking there?'

'Errr, no. Unless you don't mind getting lost Alli? I've only ever walked there twice and I was always with my dad, but I haven't seen him in a while so I haven't been there in ages. We're gonna walk around the edge of the woods, to the top of this hill, near one of the parks, if that's okay with you guys?'

'Fine by me. It's not like we have a choice though seeing as we don't know our way around here yet.' laughs Cody

'Good point. But seriously. If you don't want to go there, I can take you somewhere else?'

'No, it's fine Tia!'

We make small talk until we reach the top of the hill where the park is.

'YES! they have swings :D' Alli shouts as she runs towards the swings.

'Alli, you're such a little kid!' Cody and I shout at the same time.

Then for no reason at all, we all crack up and laugh until we're laughing so much, we're rolling on the floor.

'Oh my god stop! It hurts :')' I manage to say between laughs

'You guys are such retards' Cody jokes

'Hey. You started this Simpson!'

'i think you'll find it was you who started this.....um...what's your last name?'

'Thats for me to know and for you to find out Simpson.'

'Woah, woah, woah. Let's break this up because I want to have some fun! I know! Let's have a competition....let's see who can swing the highest. Loser has to give the winner, a piggy back all the way home! Are you guys in? Tia? Cody?'

'Hell yeah!'

'Leggo!'

We all run to the swings and start to swing. Let's just say, after 5 minutes of swinging, I realise that Cody and Alli probably do this a lot because they're swinging so high, I may aswell not be trying. Alli finally declares that I've lost, so I have to decide who's won. It was a close call but by a little bit, Cody had won.

'Okay, well Cody definitely won but I'm not sure how I'm gonna carry him...'

'YES THEN! IN YOUR FACE ALLI!'

'That is so not fair! I definitely beat Cody!'

'Face it Alli. I'm better than you.'

'Woah guys. Chill your beans! You're not the one who has to carry someone all the way home!'

'it's alright Tia, you don't have to carry me home. That would be way to difficult.'

'Thank God for that! Thanks Cody.'

'Hahahah, it's alright'

'I still think I should of won.' Alli pouts.

We all decide we should head back as it's starting to get dark. When we reach the top of the slope, Alli and I stop.

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking Alli?'

'LET'S ROLL DOWN THE HILL!' we both shout together.

By the time we reach the bottom, all three of us are covered in grass and laughing hysterically.