Day 2

Roc p.o.v

Todays the second day of me being in this torture building. God damn where is Ray?

Ray p.o.v

I gave Prod, a face of anger.

"What the hell does my boyfriend have to do with any of this."I said screaming at him.

He was about to answer, but I put my hand up signaling him to stop.

"I dont want to talk about it, lets just get ready for school." I said. He sighed. I gave Prod some of my clothes since we wore the same size, and his house was a little far from here.

When we were finished we hopped in my car.

We rode to school in silence.

When I got there we got out and the car and as we started making our way inside I saw Jacob.

"Prod?"

"Yes?" He said.

"I'm goona go talk to Jacob real quick wanna come."

"Fine, but if he start shit with me, dont say anything when I beat his ass." 

"Deal." I said shaking his hand. We made our way towards Jacob where he was standing with Myles and Diggy.

"Hey baby." I said. He turned around and smiled.

"Hi." He said, kissing my lips, we started getting much more intimate until I heard Prod and Myles clear their voices.

We both pulled away while I gave Dig a stank face and Jacob gave Prod  a stank face.

"Dont ever fucking look at me like at." Prod said in a stern voice.

"Its my fucking eyes though so I could do whatever I want with them." Prince said rolling his eyes.

"Bae just stop and ignore him okay?" I said. He just nodded his head.

"So, tomorrows our 5 year anniversary." I said. Jacob smiled widely.

"I know." He said.

"So I was wondering would you do me the nonors of coming." I said all romantic like.

"Of course I will." He said.

We both laughed and shared a kiss.

"Uhh bae." I said.

"Yes?" Jacob said.

"Me and Prod have to tell you something at lunch today.............in private." I said looking at Dig and Myles.

"Okay bae."

"I guess Ill see later then." I said.

"Okay bye babe." Jacob said. I kissed good-bye and began walking with Prod.

I heard him gag on the DL.

"Oh come on Prod."

"What? That was disgusting, I think you and Roc would make a much more cuter couple." He said.

When he said that I dont know why but I felt blood rushing to cheek and butterflies in my stomach. Why would he think me and Roc wold make a cute couple?

"Awww I see you blushing, You like Roc, You like Roc." He said taunting me.

"No I dont." I said. When I looked at Prodigy His face was like -___-. Which made me laugh.

"Okay, okay maybe I do just a little though." I siad, Prod then started jumping happily.

"I always knew you had a thing for him, until that lil bitch of yours Jacob came and he took you from Roc." He said, rolling his eyes as the Jakes name came out of his mouth.