Chapter 1

Roc  p.o.v

I had just woken up from the sun beaming in my face. I groaned as I got up. I cracked my neck and my hands as I made my way to the bathroom I took a nice long shower and got dressed. I got in my car and droved off. Once , I got in school I started walking to my locker before the bell runged for first block which would be in the next 35 minutes. As I was walking, I looked up and saw the sexiest boy in my life. His name is RayRay. The first time i saw him was in 6th grade and I told my best friend since diapers Jacob I had a crush on him but that was back whne I was 11 and I'm now 17, in the 11th grade. I was approaching Ray until Jacob came and they kissed. I looked down and walked over their without looking up.

"hey bestie." Jacob squealed as he ran to me and gave me a hug. I gave him a fake smile and hugged him back. Even though he is my best friend he still took Ray from me which hurts me. I walked over to my locker which was right next to Rays when he wasn't looking I stared him down and boy he was sure looking sexy and he had so much swagg(Ray's clothes in the comments). I can already imagine myself pounding the fuck out of him. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Jacob had left because he was talking to his other friends so it was just me and Ray. 

I opened my locker after putting my locker combination in it.

"So you act like you don't know noone." Ray said.I laughed. As Ray gave me hug.

"How can I forget about you." I said to Ray hugging him back. We stayed their for what seemed like forever, until the bell had rung we both jumped. I grabbed my books and ran to first block without saying goodbye to him. I mean, I love Ray, but I love Jacob too because hes my best friend and I don't want us to fight over a boy. It just felt so right but at the same time so wrong.

Ray p.o.v

After my long hugging session with Roc the bell had rung scaring both of us making us pull apart, without warning Roc left me without saying goodbye. I stayed their for 5 minutes thinking about  things.

"Lopez." I heard somebody yell.I when I turned around I saw principal Burts. I hurried and grabbed my stuff, and closed my locker, he camed over to me.

"Why are'nt you in class." He said

"Sorry Principal Burts I was just in a daze thinking about something."  He gave me detention but I still aint give a fuck. I just walked to class. On my way there I was thinking about something that I shouldn't have been thinking about. Why did it feel so right to be in Roc's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp this is "Chapter 1" Of Rightful Owner.

Hope you enjoyed and their will certainly be more to come

ByeBye Skittles!!!