Detention part2.

Roc p.o.v

I was inches away from kissing Ray when someone opened the door -___-.

"Well, well,well if it isn't miss perfect boyfriend cheating on his sexy ass lover." ??? said. After ??? said that I guess Rya snapped back to reality.

"Omg!! What did I just do? I'm sorry Roc but I don't like or love you. I love jacob, what we did was wrong.'"Ray said looking away from me probably ashamed. He then looked up at ???. And, had sympathy in his eyes.

"Please don't tell Jacob ???,I was just caught up the moment it did'nt mean a damn thing I don't see anything in Roc." Ray said not even realizing he was hurting my feelings. Tears started arosing in my eyes making it burned and they starting pouring. I quickly wiped them away so Ray and ??? wouldn't notice. 

'Well why shouldn't I?" ??? said.

"Because I love Jacob and I'm not about to lose him because of you."

"Well nobody told your bumbass too liplock with this ugly piece of shit." ??? said.

"I don't give a fuck about this ugly piece of shit right here I only care about Prince and thats all. Hes my fucking life ???, and i WONT LET YOUR UGLY OVER SIZED NOSE RUIN THAT." Ray said. I just sat there in disbelief because I actually thought Ray cared about me and he had a place in his heart for me but I guess not. I just let his and ??? words sink in as I cry. I just wanna go home and cut mself.

"??? what the fuck can me and him" Ray said reffering to me "Do to make you not freaking tell Jacob?"

"Well theirs one thing i've been dieing to do to the both of you."

'What?" I managed to choke out after all the tears, and Ray looked at me with sympathy pshh now he seems to care. I just rolled my eyes at him he seemed sad bit but I aint give a flying fawk not whos offened (Lol! Listening ot Bassline by Chris brown)!!

"I could blackmail yah." ??? said. Me and Ray looked at each other then at him shocked, when never knew ??? was that fucking.....crazy.

"Okay." We both said. I sighed the only reason I'm doing this is to not lose my best friend.

??? smirked and he grabbed Jacobs bag and walked out. Before he walked out I said the three words I've been dieing to say since he was here.

"Fuck you Diggy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welp this is "Detention part2"

It was Diggy I see.

And he deadass gonna blackmail Roc and Ray, how yah feel about that?

Ray said some rude things about Roc, how yah feel about that?

They almost kissed, but they didn't kiss, how yah feel about that?

ByeBye Skittles!!!!