Chapter 7

Roc POV

It feels so good to finally be free of the place. Antoine, was driving fastly so they wouldn't catch up. I started to realized there might not be an end to this. I felt big hands engulf me in a warm hug. When I looked up I saw Ray, I let the tears fall as he pulled me and rubbed my back, I squeezed him tightly as. He kissed my forehead. My eyes started getting heavy as the tears slowly drained me out, I slowly laid down on Ray's lap and went to sleep.

Ray's POV

I watch as Roc was sleeping he looked so cute. I won't let anybody hurt him or Prod. I sighed, as I looked at Antoine. 

"Where are we going." 

"Back to my house."

"Okay."

I layed back, until about a a hour later we pulled up to Antoine's house, or should I say Mansion, he living good.

He stopped the car, and got out and opened his garage door and then he got back in the car and drove into the garage and got out and went to the passenger side and took Prod out, I did the same to Roc and he locked the car. He waked to the front of his house and took his key out and opened the door. We walked in, and I was shocked at the view.

"There's two guest room upstairs to the left and down the hall if you wanna put Chres in separate room but if you don't yah can just share, a guest room."

"Okay." I said.

Antoine, smiled at me and started walking upstairs with me behind him. He started going inside his room.

"Ayy Antoine."

"yeah."

"Thanks."

"Anytime Ray."

I turned to the left and down the hall and found the room.

I opened the door and laid Roc on the bed. I started making my way out the room.

"Ray where are you going." I heard from behind, I turned around and saw a sleepy Roc "I'm going to the guest room, next to you, don't worry." I said.

"Please, stay with me." he said. I smiled, and took off my pants, shoes and shirt leaving me in my bare chest my boxers and my socks. I looked at Roc who was blushing. I smiled at him. Before, I did get in the bed I walked to the window. And looked outside and saw black van that looked familiar, that's when I realized it was Jacob and I saw Chris, Myles and Dig inside. I went wide-eye and plopped down on the floor hoping they didn't see me. I quickly went to the bed with Roc and calmed down as I wrapped my hands around him. I went to bed,  abit worried.

Chris pov

I was driving on the rich side of L.A looking for those 4 brats. I was looking up at windows just in case. We passed this big mansion, and I could've sworn  I saw a boy with two braids, I'm probably just tripping.

"Jake drive faster god damn." He sped up.

God damn where the hell are they?