Revealed

??? P.o.v

When school was over I met up with my special partner in crime. I walked towards an ally to meet up with him. 

Once I was at the ally I had seen him.

"Finally it took you that long." ??? said to me.

"My bad I was caught up with my teacher." I said to him.

"Whatever, lets just get this over with babe." He kissed me and I kissed back, we were now tounging each other hard. We both dropped out bookbags down and felled to the floor. I pulled down his and mine pants without breaking the kiss. I rubbed our lower halves togther getting rewarded with a groan making me hornier. He flipped us over and pulled down our boxers. He inserted himself in me and after started pumping into me.

"Ughh harder baby." I said to ???.

He pounded into me until I couldnt feel my legs. He pulled out of me and cummed on my chest. We panted and breathed heavily.

"I love you Jacob."

"I love you to Myles." 

"Now lest go before the boss kills our asses for being late to the meeting to kill those two brats Ray and Roc." I said to Myles.

"Agreed." We put out clothes on and left to HQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELP this was a short chapter just to reveal to you the two P.I.C

FYI Myles is obviusly not the boss so who is ?????

ByeBye Skittles