Is this love?

Roc P.o.v

Once detention was over I ran outside before Ray came and started walking home.

"Roc, roc,roc!!" I heard somebody screaming my name. I turned and saw Ray. I mentally groaned and stomped my foot.

"Uhh sup." Ray said now standing infront of me out of breath.

"Hey." I said lowly, not looking up at him. 

"You okay??" He said worried.

"Im fine."

'Roc, you know, I didn't mean anything I said back their. It's just I didn't want Diggy to think I was cheating." Ray said looking down. By now my tears came running down but Ray didn't see. So I lift his head up so he could see. Once his eyes flashed my face he had seen my tears. 

"Roc why are you crying?" Ray said.

"Because you hurt my feelings Ray, you freaking called me a piece a shit and said you didn't give a flying fuck about me but what happened to all times you would call me your bro and shit." I said. He held sympathy in his eyes but thats not what I wanted. What I wanted was answers.

Ray moved a fews steps closer to my face. He was so close that you could feel his minty breath on my lips.

"Roc." He breathed out.

"I'm so sorry for what I said. I'm just so scared to lose Jacob. And  If lose Jacob I don't know what the he I would do." He said with tears rimming his eyes.

Even though Jake took this sexy goddess away from me he's still my bestfriend, so im determined for Diggy to not tell him anything or anyone.

I looked Ray up in his eyes and he looked at mines. They were both twinkling at the cite of each other. It was like love at first sight.

Ray was leaning in and so was I but I pulled away. I saw a flash of dissapoint go by him.

'Im sorry Ray but this i my best friend on the line and this is your ufcking boyfriend."

"Sorry Roc, its just that everytime I look at you the crush I developed for you in sixth grade comes back to me over and over again. And I remembered, wanting to tell somebody so I could get it off my chest. So, I told Jacob. And he just kissed me out of nowhere. And he poured out his feelings to me and I loved him. And since then we've been dating. But now, everytime I look at you my love for him fades, while my love for you increases and I keep convincing myself that I don't like you but its just...You know" Ray said. I was shocked.

'"what day was that?" I said being suspicious.

"Uhmm its obviously our anniverasry. So i believe it was 3-6-06." I was beoyond shocked when he said that because I had told Jacob that previous day on the 5th about my crush on Ray. Now I have second thoughts that Jacob was ever my friend.

'Uhmm well I guess I'll go now. Bye Ray." I said walking away but he pulled me back.

"Can I atleast walk you home." Ray said. I smiled and nodded my head.

Me and Ray were walking home and turns out he lived a few houses away from me. While we were walking home we laughed and talked about funny things and we walked like a couple and by that I mean I was on is back and we were just laughing having a fun time.

"Thanks for walking me home Ray." I aid to him while walking up his porch.

"Your Welcome." He said.

"So are your parents home."

"Nope, their on a business trip." I said to him. 

"Soooo can I come inside??" He said. I laughed.

"Of course, bruh hurry up doe cause I'm tired as fuck" I said to him.

"Okay" He ran up to the porch and went inside. I closed the door behind him and we both went up to my room.

"So what you wanna do." Ray said.

'Lets start our homework first since its not alot." .He nodded, and we started after an hour we were done.

"What about now?" He said.

"I got my xbox. Up for a challenge of 2k13." I said passing him the remote.

"Hell Yeah." He said taking it from me. When we were done playing, Rya had won.

'You cheated.' I said

"Nah son I just got more skills than you.' He said laughing.

"Well uhmm I gotta Roc you know my mom be trippin." Ray said grabbing his stuff, getting ready to leave.

I laughed.

"Your bruh I know.'

"Thanks for the knight." Ray said to me.

'Your welcome." Me and Ray started walking downstairs. I opened the door for hima nd before he left he came and hugged me and while we were hugging our crotch started touching each other getting both of us happy. So, he pulled apart before.. you know.

"Bye Ray."

"Bye Roc." With that I closed my door and I went upstairs to my room and went to sleep.

What Ray and Roc didn't know though was that they were being watched the whole entire time.

When Ray got to his house ??? followed him and watched him. Once Ray was inside he left behind to Headquarters (HQ) and told is boss everything that happened. Ray and Roc didn't know was that some people were setting up to kill them both. Some people very close to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp this is "Is this love?"

Ray and Roc seem to be a cute couple don't they.

Who thinks they know the person or The people who were atching them. 

Hint: IT WAS NOT DIGGY!!!!

Keep that in mind Diggy is the one blackmailing them. Hes not the one watching them.