Thanksgiving: Seconda Parte

Sitting in the garden with my family and Giselle was a bit awkward but here I was not getting up. I thought about texting Paris for help but I knew she would probably just make it worse.

"Well you guys will come to learn I'm not one to beat around the bush. I love my family and I will do anything to protect them whether they came from body or not; family is family."

"What are you getting at?"  My mother raised her eyebrows and I all of my nerves were returning at lightening speed.

"Well if you didn't interrupt me I would of got to it... As I was saying, whenever I even get an inkling that someone is messing with my cubs I go full on mama bear mode. Always have always will, I don't care if my child is 80 I will hop out my grave and beat someone's ass with my skeleton hand if I have too. WIth that being said I had a weird vibe coming from the two of you when it pertains to my uncellinio. And I know this is Thanksgiving and it's not the best time but again I don't beat around the bush if there is an issue I want to get rid of it asap. So what's going on there?" She finished looking at my mom and sister.

My grandma whispered a damn but didn't say anything else.

"Giselle... I don't think this is the time." I pleaded not wanting this to happen.

"No offence but I agree. You don't know anything about our family and just because you are rich or whatever you think you can intervene..." Melissa went off my mom nodded in agreeance.

"Well when I see it in my house it becomes my business. When it involves my future daughter it is my business. Am I supposed to allow someone I love to be disrespected because you are supposedly her family?"

"Nope." My grandma shook her head.

"I disagree... and to be honest I can't believe someone like you is so rude. Did she put you up to this?  I knew this would happen, you think you are better than us because you are some rich man's playtoy now, huh? You told them all these horrible lies about us? I should of know... always playing the victim."

"Wait just a-" My grandma tried to say something but I stopped her.

I wasn't even hurt I completely expected "I didn't do that... I would never do that... And I'm no one's playtoy I'm in a committed relationship. I can't help it if you guys can't put away your disdain for me for even one day."

"She didn't tell us anything about you actually, she is a kind, sweet girl and whether people deserve it or not gives them the benefit of the doubt.I'm not here to argue, though it seems that way I'm here to make sure no one is mistreating one of my children."

"Your children... she's my daughter and I will treat her however I please."

"Oh cut the shit Angela... you guys treat her so shitty even people who've known you for less than a day notice and yet and still they still allowed you in their home. It's sad I've been watching everything go down and this woman treat your daughter more like a child than you ever have. We were here as guest and you couldn't put your bullshit to the side to let it go, even after they paid for our flights, let us stay with then, for fucksake the you wouldn't have the clothes on your back if it wasn't for them."

"I will not sit here and let the three of you gang up on my daughter and I."

"You mean like you two do to me? "

"Excuse me? I don't care how you feel you are still my child and you won't speak to me that way little girl." My mom straighten up anger seething from both my mom and sister.

"You heard me. You haven't been my mother and Melissa hasn't been my sister since I was 5 if not younger, and you guys could care less about me. I really wanted us to have some sort of relationship but that obviously isn't going to happen anytime soon or at all. I planned to have this conversation later in the week but I guess now is okay to. I love you guys and I hate that I do because you treat me so fucking bad.... And I've done nothing wrong. All I wanted was just on fucking weeking where you guys pretended to care, and I honestly thought being in front of Sebastian's family you guys would get your act straight but you couldn't even do that. At this point all I'm asking is for you guys to give it a week just one week of no smart comments or anything so the rest of the family can enjoy their vacation."