First Fight & Druken Nights

15 days 13 hours and 22 no 25 seconds since I seen or even talked to Sebastian. I tried calling him but the phone went straight to voicemail I even tried calling his office but Heather said he was busy. I know what I said and did hurt him but I was hurt and overwhelmed by everything that happened and I didn't want to talk about it in that moment and now I was paying for it, and I was to afraid go to his house.

"Hey we are about to go to lunch you want to come?" One of my coworkers asked pulling me out of my self pity.

"No... I'm fine you guys enjoy though." I put on my best smile, it was so hard pretending everything was okay when I felt like I was falling apart.

Once I was off work I decided to go grocery shopping since I had been eating fast food since the incident at the party. I really really hoped things went back to normal sooner rather than later because I'm not sure how much more of this I could honestly take. Arriving at the store getting out the car I was still borrowing from Sebastian I was bombarded with flashes and cameras in my face.

"Anastasia are you and Sebastian still together?"

"Did you guys break up?"

"Is that his car?"

"How do you feel about him hanging out with Madison Grier this past weekend?" That one caught my attention and I stopped walking.

"So I take it you didn't know?" One of the paparazzo asked and I speed walk into the store trying to get away from these people.

"Fucks sake." I mumble closing my eyes for a brief moment trying to catch my breath and stop my racing thoughts. I get the stuff I needed as quickly as possible so I could leave because I didn't want to be around people at all, I was so tired and over everything.

**************************************

My head was pounding the next morning and I was so glad it was Saturday and I didn't need to go to work. Looking around it seems that I had passed out in the front room but I guess trying to make it to your bed when you are three bottle deep in wine would be hard, laying on my back on the floor it seems just getting to the couch was hard... or did I sleep on the couch and fall? I really didn't have any idea, but what I did know was that the wine was coming back up and quickly. Barely making it to toilet I hold onto like a lifeline letting the regret of last night come out, once it seemed like I was done barfing out my guts I lay on the floor enjoying the feel of the cold tile on my face. I knew it was too good to be true I didn't deserve him and now he was with someone who matched his life.

"So this is my life now?" I start to laugh maniacally at how wild my life was, here I was laying on my bathroom floor after throwing up because my billionaire boyfriend isn't talking to me.

"Fuck my life..."

"Why the fuck are you laying on the bathroom floor?"

"Because I like the way it feels... now leave me alone Paris." I sighed closing my eyes trying to disappear I didn't want anyone to see me looking like this.

"Not going to happen now get up buttercup and let's get your teeth brushed." She pulled me up and put me on the toilet, I watched as he got my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it, she thrusted toward me and I stared at it for a minute before taking it a brushing my teeth.

"Good job." After I finished I slinked by her and plopped on my bed, I felt it dip as she started playing in my hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Okay..." She stopped playing with my hair and cuddled next to me, turning so my face was in her chest I begin to cry.

"It's okay. I'm here. Shhhh don't cry love." She stroked my hair trying to confront me which caused me to cry even harder. After i got all my stupid tears out I sat up and looked at the woman in front of me they looked so much alike I almost started crying again.