Dating Games

I am really excited tonight Sebastian and I are going on a date and I get to pick where we go! I hadn't really seen much of him because of school and all. He usually picked where we went because I felt like he would hate whatever I would pick, sometimes we go to fancy restaurants that I always feel entirely out of place at; I mean don't get me wrong when I'm with him everything is amazing but I can't help the feeling of being not good enough plus I hear what people say about me when I'm with him even if they don't know we are more than friends now.

I'm going through my closet finding the best outfit for tonight. I can't lie since I've met him my dressing game had been improved; I know you shouldn't change yourself for a man but I can't help he helps me want to be a better person and it happens to start with my appearance and the worst part is he doesn't even know it. All my friends make fun of me saying how they've known me for years and couldn't get me to change up my wardrobe but here this man comes and I'm looking pristine.I just felt like I need to look a certain way around him, but none of that was his doing it was my own insecurities telling me if I didn't look perfect he would leave. Hearing my phone vibrate i shake out my thoughts and check it.

*MESSAGE 6:03 PM*

Hey bella. I will be there in an hour or so. Can't wait to see what you have planned... also a little nervous. See you soon

"Shoot! I still need to shower and shave!" I yell to no one quickly picking something thing out and going to take a shower.

************************************

Showering lasted alot longer than I initially wanted but making sure everything was so fresh and so clean clean takes time. I quickly lotion up and throw on my outfit making sure to spritz a little perfume all over the crucial area before grabbing my bag and heading to the front room to wait.

*************************************

"No, no, no I'm driving. If you want to open a door for me make it the drivers side." I smile taking the keys from his hands.

"Excuse me?" Smiled grabbing my hand pulling me into him.

Shyly pushing him away "You heard me. I'm driving." I don't think I'll ever get use to the open PDA he displays even though I really enjoy it.

"That's okay. What I wondering is why you haven't given me a kiss?"

"Didn't know I was suppose?" I look up through my eyelashes trying to give him my coyest look.

"Don't look at me like that bella. I've told you that innocent look makes me want to do not so innocent things to you." He leans down whispering in my ear closing my eyes I can feel his lips lightly brush against mine.

"Sorry" I say breathlessly as I wait for a moment that doesn't come and I know that when I feel his lips kiss my cheek.

"Well your chariot." I open my eyes to see him smirking holding the driver's side door open ringling the keys in his hands.

Rolling my eyes I walk over grabbing them from him sliding into the slick car he choose to drive today.

"What is the name of this one?" I ask pulling off as soon as he is buckled in.

"This one is the Aston Martin Vanquish."

"Well I have to say out of the cars I've seen this one is probably my favorite. It's beautiful and it drive like a dream."

"You can have it." He said with such ease I quickly pressed on the break.

"Stop joking with me."

"I'm being serious bella. I hate that you take the bus whenever I or one of your friend can't pick you up. Not to mention school a car would make your life so much easier." He grabbed my thigh giving it a light squeeze; I knew his heart was in the right place it was just too much.