Rico Jr.

Everything has been going really well lately, today is Rico Jr.'s birthday party and right now I'm picking out an outfit to wear before Tyler gets here in an hour. I've been working my ass off at the Pizza Factory even though Hocole and Denis the Menace have been on my ass even more, they tried saying I stole some products until the cameras showed it was someone else. I've finally worked out my schedule for my final year and it's going to be challenging not to mention I'll need an internship for fall and winter break so by time I graduate I have an actual job. Sebastian and I have been going well, we still have that awkward tension but we just ignore it being his friends is super awesome, the weirdest part is I got two new friends out of the deal aka Ant and Danny, even Sia, Vae and Tyler are friends with them. Sebastian has gone back to his playboyish ways dating and sleeping around town, but as his friend I have no reason to be jealous even though I am, but again something I have learn to ignore. Speaking of feelings I gave Tyler Jacob's number and they have been talking for the past two weeks now and they are absolutely adorable. Overall I'm really happy with the ways things are going school starts at the end of the month so I am really nervous about that.

"Oh my gosh you actually look really cute!" Tyler exclaimed looking at my outfit I had decided on a strapless floral romper with a denim vest and a tan wedge it was going to be a little hot so I dressed for the occasion.

Rolling my eyes I say a quick thanks at his compliment before grabbing RJ's gift closing my door, Tyler throws his keys at me which I easily catch as I look at him confused.

"I need you to drive so I can text Jacob." Tyler had a huge ass smile on his face.

"Aww you guys are so cute, when will you be going on a date?" I asked getting into the driver's side.

"Actually we went on one yesterday...."

"What?!"

"Yeah, it was spontaneous he called last night and we went to a little dive bar it was amazing. He's the sweetest and so quiet and calm, basically the opposite of me." Tyler laughed as I pulled off to go pick up Sia and Vae.

"So you like him?" I ask wanting to get more out of him.

"Why you snoopin'? But if you must know yes I do like him a lot actually and I know it's only been two weeks but he is just so yes." Tyler blushed and I knew he was sprung which made me happy because I just wanted my friends to be happy.

"I'm glad," we drive the rest of the way to pick of Sia and Vae in a comfortable silence, after we all got together Tyler let the others know about his date.

Getting out we walk toward the park ramanda decorated with Avengers stuff, even an Iron Man bounce house. Walking up Patricia comes and brings me into a big hug, hugging everyone else after she finishes with me.

"Thank you so much for coming! Was it easy to find?" She ask with a huge smile on her face, Patricia is a beautiful woman with long brown hair and a thick accent.

"Thanks for having us, and yes it was really easy to find." Sia says looking at all the people here for little Rico.

"You know the Hispanics we party hard even for a five year old!" Rico comes over hugging us.

"True! I once dated a Mexican guy and his family turnt up for a conformation." Vae laughed taking a seat at one of the benches.

All the kids were on the bounce house or around it, there was had to be at least 30 kid. All the adults were snacking on fruit trays and talking it was a really chill. We spent the first 10 minutes or so talking to different people, well my friends do the talking I kind of stand there awkwardly and answer when someone ask me a question.

"ANA! You made it. You made it! I told mommy you would and you did!" RJ runs toward me with a big toothless smile toward me.

"I've missed you little one!" I hug him, Rico was absolutely adorable with his curly hair and big brown eyes.

"I'm 5! Look at my bounce house? You want to bounce with me?" He ask me jumping up and down this kid has so much energy.

"RJ let Ana rest a little bit mijo she just got here. Go play with your cousins we'll start the party game soon."

"Okay mommy! Ana I'll be back!" he ran heading back to his bounce house yelling about party games and how he is going to win.

Big Rico was grilling and it was smelling so good that and I hadn't eaten all morning so I was starving. Once the food was done Tricia called all the kids over so their parents could make their plate Rico decided he wanted to sit on my lap instead of with his cousin which I don't object to because he's the birthday boy.

"Rico this is so good! I swear you should open up your own restaurant!" Tyler said biting into a piece of rib, I nodded my head in agreeing.

"That's what I keep telling him but he doesn't listen at all."

"Do you know how hard it is to get a loan? I'm not trying to put my family into debut." Rico laughed as he ate.

Spending time with his family made me miss mine just a little bit, they weren't as loving but they were mine. Once everyone finished eating the adults watched the kids play party game which was hilarious because the kids were serious about winning. After that we cut the cake and sang happy birthday, RJ was bouncing off the wall because he really wanted to open up his presents and he did with the help of his little sister, I got him a Star Wars Lego set that I knew he had been wanting for a while he got everything from clothes, to a remote control car, money and even one of those little motorcycle which Tricia just about had a heart attack when her brother brought it out.

This is exactly what I needed before going back to school.

*****************************************************************************************

This is a filler. I was gonna make it longer but decided against it. Hope y'all enjoy. :)