I Thought You Loved Me: Parte Uno

3 Years Ago

Anastasia was running late for class and it was her first one of the year, she remembered to set her her alarm but it didn't matter since the sound to her phone was off. Running across campus of huffing and puffing and pushing her short little legs as fast as they could go she felt like she would make it until her body slammed into something hard sending her to the ground.

"Holy shit. I am so fucking sorry." The voice told Anastasia but she was still discombobulated from the fall.

All she could manage out was a groan.

"Fuck... Here let me help you up." Before she could decline the stranger quickly pulled her up by her forearm dragging her to a nearby bench.

"Hey you okay? How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Umm three." She groaned as the shock slowly started to subside.

"Right! Are you okay?" The stranger ask once more and this time Anastasia looked up and just like that she was back in shock. In front of her was a very attractive blue eyed man with a look of concern on his face.

"Shit. You might have a concussion let me carry you to the infirmary."

"No, no I'm fine. Really I'm okay." She managed to get out while covering her cheeks just incase her blushing become noticeable.

"Are you sure...? umm"

"Anastasia. My name is Anastasia and I'm positive. I have a thick skull" She mumbled looking down at her feet mentally yelling at herself for saying the last part.

"Okay good. I'm glad. My name is Chandler Bridges, sorry for running into you" She laughed which caused her to blush even more.

"Oh goodness no! It's my fault I was running to class and you were a casualty. I am sooooo sorry. Will you forgive me?" She begged looking up at the handsome man in front of her.

"Of course. It isn't everyday a beautiful girl runs into me." He smiled at her at this point she thought she would burst in flames her face felt so hot.

She grinned "Thank you so much." She told him before getting up and deciding to still try and make it to class.

"Hey wait!" Chandler got up and got in front of her stopping her movement "Now I'm late to class but how about we exchange numbers and we can discuss away for you to make it up to me."

"Again I am so sorry. Of course." She began apologizing again handing the man in front her, her phone letting him put his number as she did the same.

"Perfect. Well I guess I'll be seeing you later A." He winked walking away.

"College is going to be interesting."

*****************************3 WEEKS LATER****************************

"Ty, Vae he is so perfect! Like he's so sweet and caring. I think I'm in love." Anastasia gushed to her friends over their three-way phone call.

"Okay chill out babe... It's only been three weeks and you guy haven't even went on any dates yet." She frowned when she realized Tyler was right they had been texting and even talking on the phone these past few weeks and he kept telling her she was different than any of the girls he knew but that was as far as it went.

"Ughhh you're right what should I do?!" She groaned her happy cloud officially busted.

"Well first... you should let your squad meet him because if we don't like him then you know he isn't one." Nevaeh let her friend know.