Parents & Dinner

^Paris above^

*7 months later*

"Seriously you need to stop before Sarah gets mad." I laughed as Sebastian tried pulling me into him as we exited the car going to dinner.

"You mean Rachel?" He laughed settling with wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Whatever she knows her name."

It's been a few month since Sebastian and I decided to be just friends, and everything is perfect I can easily say he is one of my best friends right up there with the other three. Over the past months we've really gotten to know each other and what make each other tick literally the good, the bad, and I refuse to let him to see ugly because he is still one sexy man. I've opened up and become a little less shy, but I chalk it up to the fact of being his friend means dealing with paparazzi and I've almost fallen one to many times to be quiet. I still work at the Pizza Factory even though Sebastian is always offering to take care of me, buy the factory and make it mine but I keep declining because I want to earn my own stuff. I still haven't been dating, a few of the guys in my classes ask but I always decline, I've meet quite a few of Bash's girls of the moment and I still don't know what he saw in me because they all look similar to each other but 1000% different from me they are all blonde haired, with big fake ole bitties and tiny hips they have no booty and they are so vapid and I try really hard not to judge them but damn.

"Hey! Earth to Anastasia." Sebastian lightly shook me outside of the restaurant.

"Sorry. I was thinking, I know that is a foreign concept to you." I pinched his side walking to open the door.

Putting his hand over his art feigning to be wounded, he quickly opens the door for me.

"If my mom saw you opening the door she'd kick my ass so don't do it again or I'll have that-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone yelled as soon as we entered the building, I turn to smirk at him and his potty mouth.

"Happy Birthday Sebastian." I smile joining his family and friend, as he looked on with shock that turned into a huge smile.

"Holy shit you guys! Thank you so much! Ow mom stop hitting me!" He yelped as his mother smacked him upset his head a few times.

"Don't you be swearing around here! Have you lost all your manners? I don't care if you are a 26 year old man I still put you over my knee." She told him all this while pulling him into a hug after she hit him.

"I told you no party!" Sebastian smile at me.

"This isn't a party, this is just a gathering of your closest family and friends." I beamed looking over at him while his mom pulled me into a hug.

"Happy birthday son." His dad smiled pulling him into a hug as well, after everyone said their 'happy birthdays' we made our way over to the table to eat, Sebastian waved me over to seat by him but Rachel came out of the blue a sat in my seat so I sat next to Paris his sister who I quickly struck up a conversation with until my attention was pulled to Sebastian.

"I can't wait till we get home so I can give you my present." Rachel told him and it wasn't like she whispered it either, I was so glad his nieces and nephew weren't here.

"That's so foul." Paris yelled and I looked away, Rachel somehow lasted longer than all the other women and I had no idea how.

"Whatever I know how to keep my man happy."

"Oh does he know you are here with my brother?" Paris told her without missing a beat that caused me to spit out my drink a little bit.

"Kill'em!" Ant said causing a couple other people around the table to laugh, everyone spends some time making small talk as they bring out the different dishes.