I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 18)

Well the good news is, I no longer have block, so the chapters will be longer for a bit. I actually can think of something to write about. The bad news is, some people are gonna be mad at me... you'll see why later. Anyways... enjoy xxx

***********************

I winced as the doctor punctured my forhead again wit the needle. 4 down, 1 to go. Jack squeezed my hand. I didn't understand why I was letting him do that. He had just hit me round the head with a stone, and he was the reason I was here having these God damned stitches!

I sighed. I was too forgiving, why couldn't I just not talk to him like any other person would? He squeezed my hand again and I felt a sharp pin prick, right on cue. A weird sort of feeling zipped though me.

Why did I feel like that? I knew full well that he was no good for me. He was going to break my heart. I was a game to him, a crappy paper game that you throw away when you've finished with it. He was a player, everyone knew that, so why did he make me feel a way that Luke never had done?

No Vicky, head in the game. You don't like Jack and you will never fall for that again. Right, I don't like Jack, I don't Like Jack, I don't... I needed to talk to him. He hurt me bad, he needed to give some answers.

"I just don't get why you did it..." I sighed. He looked at me. There was something in his eyes but I couldn't decipher it. Why was it so familiar?

"I don't...it just... I was so mad with you," he looked sad but he was wrong. You don't snog another girl just coz you're mad at your girlfriend. Then I got it, he thought I was talking about the stone...

"Not that... with Amy, and then with me. It just doesn't make sense. You don't seem like the kind of guy who would be a player." his eyes flashed with pain and he sighed. Why did I feel so bad to see him upset? No, I couldn't think that. SHUT UP BRAIN!

"I... well I need to tell you something Vicky, but I don't know how to put it. You'll think I'm crazy, and I probably am but... I can't say it," I frowned. I think he thought I was confused about what he'd said but I was looking past him. Luke was in the doorway.

"Spit it out then." He looked mad, mad enough to fight with Jack. It was the best I could do to intervene. I didn't want any of them hurt, no - I didn't want Luke hurt. That's why I was so worried about them fighting... My god this was so confusing!

NO! There was nothing confusing about it - I loved Luke, that's all there was to it.

"Luke... wait!" my voice was a bit panicked, "Please... not again," Luke looked less angry and he walked over to me, stroking my cheek, pushing Jack out of the way and holding my hand.

This was why he was such a good boyfriend - he was always there, and he wasn't all about his image. He was the kind of guy I needed.

"I'd uh... I'd better go now." Jack seemed kind of sad, But I couldn't work out why so ignored the fact. I smield and waved.

"Bye Jack, See you at School," he waved half heartedly at me.

"Yeah, see you..." then the doctor smiled at us all.

"All done now lovey. You can go now."

Thank god for that. Ugh, except for the fact that now I had five ugly black stitches in my head... nice.

"I'd better go back with my Mum and Dad, Luke." I walked out of the smelly hospital room and into Mum's arms. She kissed me on the forehead and hugged me.

"I was so worried about you Honey... they told me what happened - you know" she smiled and my stomach formed a tight know. I don't know why I didn't want to tell the truth about how it happened, but I didn't... Mum couldn't know could she?