I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 27)

Heyya thanks for all the input on the last chapter. This one's from Luke's POV and then Chloe's POV (y'all remember Chloe - Will's sister). Luke was for a reason, Chloe was just kinda random lol xxx

*********************************

Luke's POV

I stood outside the room long after Vicky had told me to p**s off. So yeah, I was a dick-head. So yeah, I'd done stupid stuff. So yeah, I'd completely ruined things with Vicky. I sighed. Damn my head was messed up. So was I for that matter.

I raised my hand to the door, about to knock again, but then Vicky spoke.

"I'm not gonna let that B*s***d ruin my fun!" she laughed. So that was what she thought of me, and I didn't really blame her. I just wanted to know why she would fogive Jack and not me. E had done the same thing hadn't he? He'd smashed her face in with a f**king rock. I would never hurt her, and I couldn't help but wonder why the hell she was happy to take him back.

I let my hand drop back down to my side as I sighed and looked down at my feet. I turned around solemnly and walked back to my room.

"Hey sweet thang..." I groaned inwardly. I wished that the b***h wasn't in my room. Ugh, why were all these girls such sluts? At least Vicky had self respect, but it didn't matter any more. She wasn't mine. I'd had my chance... and lost it, like the stupid retard I am.

"What do you want Amy?" she walked up to me and put her finger under my chin and looking at me kindly.

"You honey, only you," I sighed. She was actually really nice, and I did still like her, in spite of the s**t my conscience was giving me about Vicky.

"Funny, I want the same thing..." I muttered seductively. If I couldn't have Vicky, I might as well take the chances I did have. We leaned in and we kissed each other, she started to gently pull my hair and I rubbed her lower back. Then I kissed her neck, making her moan. I snaked my hand inside her top, fingering her bra strap. I let my other hand join it as I undid it and she ripped of my shirt quickly.

I guess I didn't hear the knock on the door, or the creak it made as it opened.

"Ugh, Luke, I just thought I should hear you - " her voice wavered and I pushed Amy away from me. Vicky looked at me in disbelief as a single tear trailed down her smooth cheek. I wished I could still be the one kiss away the tear, and then beat the s**t out of the one who made her cry. My stomach tightened knowing I'd be beating the s**t out of myself, and then getting slapped for even going near her.

"Never mind. Sorry for interrupting what was clearly a very PERSONAL moment," she said it with as much venom as she ever could, and spun on her heal, her chin held high. I heard my bedroom door slam and I layed down on my back, groaning loadly. Amy's cool hand landed on my cheek.

"I'm so sorry Luke, I honestly am," she stroked the hair off my face like my Mum used to when I was a kid. Any other day, I would have slapped her off, called her a slut, yelled at her to get out of my house, but not today. I needed her here with me.

Chloe's POV

I saw her leave the room in the middle of the second game of truth or Dare. She was by the door, so she crept out slowly without being noticed. I knew where she was going, and if I knew her better I would have told her to stay the hell away from that dick head of an ex.

I knew his type. He was one of those guys who seems perfect, but hides all sorts of s**t under the mask. I had had half a mind to murder him there and then when I arrived and Joey told me what had happened. It would be wiped off my police record after I turned eighteen any how.