I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 28)

OK so here is chapter 28. I'm thinking this might be the end?? Please tell me what you think. I haven't really got much more that could happen in this story, so if you do want more, please give me ideas. I'll probably do an epilogue, but if you have things you want me to sort out in that, then please say. Anyways... enjoy! xxx

**********************

Luke kissed me the whole way across the hall. It felt amazing, but somewhere deep in my gut I felt a bit... I didn't really know, I just didn't feel quite right. I told the feeling to shut the hell up and carried on kissing Jack, giggling as he bit my lip gently and then started to kiss my neck.

He let go of my butt for a moment to open the door, resting me on his knee. He turned the handle and kicked the door open, and moments later, he carried me inside the room, kissing me again and closing the door with his knee.

I untangled my hand from his hair locked the door. Jack laughed softly and walked me over to the bed, still kissing me. My stomach jolted as he layed me down but I ignored it again.

He climbed over me, resting his hands either side of my head and leaning down to kiss my neck. I stretched my neck sideways and tugged his hair, moaning. He chuckled and pulled off my tank top as I unbuttoned his shirt and started to run my hands over his chest.

His muscles rippled beneath my fingers and he growled. I giggled at his reaction. He wrapped his hands around my back, rubbing circles on my back and making me shudder.

Then I felt his hands trail down to my pants. I stiffened and he noticed. He moved his hands away and leaned towards my ear.

"Scared?" he whispered, his breath tickling my ear. I didn't answer. I didn't want to say yes, even though that was the truth. I stayed still and he looked away, his eyes worried.

"I'm not going to force you," he was a bit away from my face and I looked away still silent. A tear dripped from my eye. Jack leaned down and kissed the tear away. I nodded slowly.

"I know," I muttered, "I just..." I broke into sobs and Jack rolled off me to lie next to me. He wrapped his arms round my waist and turned me round so I was facing him.

"You can tell me. I really don't mind," he smiled softly and I looked down, not meeting his eyes. He put his hand under my chin and gently pulled my face up to look at him.

"I just... I'm not ready... After what Luke did, it just feels... I can't Jack. I'm sorry," I looked at him earnestly. I wanted to. I knew Jack was the one. I knew that Luke was just a pretender, someone who would always break my heart. It still hurt that he did.

I couldn't forget that Jack had done the same thing. I wasn't ready to give up my virginity to someone who I'd only trusted fully for a few hours really, ever since he'd said all that stuff earlier in the day.

Jack leaned over and kissed me on the nose. I looked for signs of hurt in his eyes, but I saw none. I was so Lucky and I didn't even know it.

Then he kissed me, and I knew I was forgiven. It was the best feeling, knowing he accepted that I wasn't ready. I felt myself flying inside, while tears poured don my face on the ouside.

***

Jack's POV

I glanced at her and I knew instantly that the time was wrong. The way she'd gone tense, the way she'd cried. Sure, I was disappointed - who wouldn't be, but if it made her happy, I would wait.

I wasn't a virgin. I'd had sex hundreds of times before, with random girls who thought they were something special to me, but they were all just hole fillers. They made me feel better every time grief or loneliness took me over, or when Alicia had left holes in me after the horrid things she made me do.

Then, I would have been angry if a girl had been difficult, but with Vicky, it was different. I didn't care that I would have to wait, because it was Vicky, and she meant so much more than those stupid teenage one night stands.

When I looked in my eyes, I saw the girl I wanted to be with forever, the one I wanted to be there for in the good and bad times. I smiled at her and kissed away her tears, and soon, her own lips joined mine. Tears mixed in with the kiss and it was the best feeling.

I knew what I was doing was making her happy, and I didn't care that I hadn't got what I really wanted. I was cool with it.

But I had to explain to her. She would never forgive me if I let her believe that the Schizophrenia was just a lie. I couldn't hurt her more now. She was so fragile after the awful day she'd had. I pulled away gently and looked into her eyes, before whispering into her ear.

*****

Vicky's POV

"Truth or Dare?" his breath tickled my ear as he chuckled softly. I smiled.

"Truth?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I wasn't going to dare you to do...THAT, if that's what you were thinking," he smiled. I blushed. Actually, I had been, even though I didn't want to believe that he would do that to me. He sighed.

"Vicky, what did you really think when I told you about my... erm Schizophrenia earlier?" I looked at him, shocked. Why was he trying to lie to me again, after I'd been so hurt the first time.

"Stop it!" I looked at him, even more hurt that the first time, "You can't change what you did to me, to other people, but you can make it up. What you did for me just now made it up to me. Please don't spoil it by lying and making excuses," I burrowed my eyes deep into his, searching for the truth.

"Vicky... I, Please just hear me out." he pleaded with his eyes, and I sighed.

"Just don't expect me to like what I hear," I looked away and he pulled my head round with his finger. I looked at him sadly.

"Get it over with," I whispered. He grimaced.

"Okay, so when I was a kid, my Mum and Dad died," I gasped.

"You never..." He put his finger to my lips.

"Don't feel sorry for me, it only makes it worse... Well at the funeral, I heard a voice. I didn't know what it was, but after a bit, I learnt that it was a girl my age, or that's what I thought. I got fostered, and I was always lonely, and the lonelier I got, the more I heard her.

Eventually, I made friends with the girl. But she wasn't real. She was in my head. She was all I had, but when I told my foster Mum, she took me to a Psychiatrist, and they treated me like a retard," He sighed and I looked in his eyes. He was telling the truth.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't believe you at first. It just sounded so fake... I, I..." he shushed me and wiped the tears away from my eyes with his thumb. I noticed that his eyes were shining.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight. He did the same and we rocked each other gently. He rubbed my lower back and I crawled onto his lap, his arms surrounding me in a small, safe cage. I had never known what pain he'd gone through. I hated myself for not believing him. I put hand on his leg and rubbed it as he rested his face in my hair.

We were both hurting then. I was angry, and hurt, and scared, he was just hurting and misunderstood. We were both in pain, and neither of us were happy, but right there in each other's arms was as perfect as it could have been.

This was how we were supposed to be. It wasn't meant to be just an excuse to constantly eat face in public, like Luke had thought. There, him holding me, holding him was so natural, and through the hurt, we fit together like a perfect jigsaw. It was that feeling that caused both of us to smile through our tears.

I knew where I belonged.

*******************************************

oKaY sO aNy ThInG YoU wAnT tO hApPeN yOu CaN sAy iN yOuR CoMmEnTs!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX