I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 9)

screw the limit. its boring and I'm sure everyone agrees with me lol. I got fed up of not writing lmfao!! I can't promise that I'll upload everyday, but I'll aim for every other day, if not every 3 days.

I know i always say this but please, please please do everything you possibly can to comment because I swear i love reading them and I check it everyday to see how many votes, comments and reads i get!

Enjoy the chappie!!

*********************

"Um, Hi Jack... err, what do you want?" it was the first time I'd heard her sounding unhappy and demanding, and I was genuinely surprised that she knew how to be mean to people.

"I want to talk to Luke - is he in the kitchen?" I could hear coldness in his voice. Huh? Can we say weird?

"He's...well...uh yeah I guess so..." Well s***. Of all the rotten luck.... except much, much worse. I heard footsteps and then Jack was at the door of the kitchen. He took a split second to notice I was there and I noticed he was glaring at Joey. Funny, I never knew he hated Luke's sister. Then again, I never knew Luke had a sister but whatever.

Then he saw me. His eyes opened a little bit wider and his eyebrows flew up his head. Then he narrowed his eyes at me. Bad sign much?

"What the f*** are you doing here b****?" he wasn't happy, and neither was Luke's mum... go girl! (or should I say woman? Whatever...)

"Excuse me Jack, you've always been welcome in this house, but after certain events, I can't exactly say you're my favourite of my son's friends, and I certainly DON'T expect you to use that sort of language to people in my house! What do you want?" wow, she really had strong feelings about this.

What events? Why did she not like Jack? Questions started to bubble inside me, but I knew I wouldn't get answers, at least not today. Joey gave me an anxious glance, then gave me a "talk-about-it-later" look.

" I'm sorry Mrs Riley, it's just that I've had a bit of a... disagreement with Vicky," he threw daggers out of his eyes in my direction, "I was going to ask if Luke wanted to come and have a kick-about, but it doesn't matter any more...would it be possible for me to talk to her for a moment outside?" I felt Luke tense, and Joey bit her lip.

"May I ask exactly WHY you want to talk to her?" Mrs Riley raised an eyebrow. I would have to thank her later.

"Well, it's a bit private really, and I don't think Vicky would be happy for you to know,"

Mrs Riley's eyebrow went up a bit further before she nodded a bit.

"You can talk if you must, but don't think I don't care about what you say to her," she sounded angry, and if I was Jack, I would have been very scared. I was scared right then anyway. I would have to talk to Jack, and I really didn't think I could take anything from him, even a simple "you are such a b****".

Luke squeezed my hand before letting me go, and Mrs Riley patted me on the shoulder as I went past. Anyone would think I was going to war, and it felt like a war inside my head I was so worried. Just before I walked out, Joey spoke, smiling, although she didn't look happy.

"We're all here if you need us," I smiled meekly at her. Sure as hell was I going to need them. I stepped out of the door and then went onto the front drive.

Jack was glaring at me.

"So b****, what have you got to say for yourself? Or are you only going to write notes to me from now on?" I stood speechless.

"What? What have I got to say for myself? It was you who wanted to talk, not me." so he wanted me to talk about what I "did". No effin way.

"Stop messing with me, I know your game, and I'm not going to be part of it again. You're a b**** and I'm surprised Luke even bothered to LOOK at you! I just wanted to say that if you dare play your little game with Luke, I will beat the c*** out of you, regardless of whether you're a girl. I actually don't know what I saw in you, or what other guys see in you! You're ugly, b****y, selfish and who'd have guessed that sad little Vicky was a PLAYER?"