Your first "boyfriend"

Niall: age 4

There was a cute little boy in your preschool class. His name was Josh. He would always give you his dessert at lunch. He would hold your hand at recess. Kiss your boo boos ehen you got hurt, you know the stich. One day, Niall picked up from school and the teacher told him something. ''Look's like Y/N has got a boyfriend.'' Niall looked toward you. You were kissing Josh on the cheek. ''Oh hell no.'' Niall mumbled and ran over and picked you up. In the car, Niall asked, ''Y/N is Josh your boyfriend?'' ''What's a boyfriend?'' You said, confused. ''Well, nevermind.'' ''OK!'' Niall just smiled.

Zayn: age 10

You were in the 5th grade. You were very popular. Which made Zayn nervous. He was scared people might want to hurt you. So when he heard you got a boyfriend, he flipped. He tried to talk you out of the ''relationship'' but anything was going to change.

Harry: age 6

Just like Harry, you were a little flirt. You were always trying to kiss boys on the playground. Which got you in trouble, which led to Harry being called to pick you up. ''Guess what Harry?'' You said, one day when Harry was picking you up today. ''What?'' ''I have a boyfriend. ''What?'' He repeated. ''Yeah.'' you smiled. That poor boy.

Liam: age 13

When Liam found out, he gave you ''the sex talk'' along with pictures. Even though you told him you weren't going to do ''it'' with your new boyfriend, Liam still followed you two around on dates.

Louis: age 14

He said if the guy ever touched you, give him a call. He also said he would not wait one moment to beat the guy's ass.