Was I Ever Wrong About The Twins?

Y: Jason...

J: I know... i have kids too. But i just miss when they we're this young, and i could hold Tally in my arms and say "Wow, Thats My Little Girl" and she would smile her cute little toothless smile.

Y:Jason... Im sorry that this wasn't your baby. But if you want... when we're ready... i'll have another baby.

Jason looked down at you in surprise. You knew he'd love to have another.

J:are you sure about that Marie?

Y: Well, im not saying like now! I mean when we're ready! Maybe in Like  a year or so!

Jason smiled and looked down at Scarlett. Scarlett smiled at him

J: Alright, i'm willing to do so

You smiled, stood up, and kissed Jason on the cheek. You went downstairs and started cooking breakfast for your over-the-top household. You heard Tally crying so you ran back upstairs and saw her in the bathroom. She was throwing up really bad

Y: Oh My God! tally, hunny, are you okay sweetie?

Tally started crying. You felt her forehead and felt her temperature. She was buring up big time! You picked her up and took her downstairs and layed her on the couch. You got her some liquid medicine and took her some orange juice to give her after. But one thing... Tally HATES liquid. You went up to the couch holding the medicine and sat on the couch with her.

Y: Here Tally

Tally saw the liquid medicine and stood up and went into the corner on the room

Y: Tally, come her hun, its okay

T: But i dwont wike dat medecwine

Y: But it will make you feel better, now come on

then, she darted up the stairs and ran into a random room. You went upstair and grabbed Jason.

J: What do you need babe?

Y: Tally won't take her medicine and she's incredably sick!

J: Okay, i'll get her

Jason went into the closet that Tally ran into and grabbed her by the waist. Tally started crying again and hitting Jason's arm.

Y:Tally, Tally, hunny calm down, Just drink it and you'll feel a bit better!

Tally finally drank it and you gave her the orange juice after and set her back on the couch.

***LATER THAT DAY****

Tally was still feeling really bad so you decided you take her to the hospital.

Y: Hey Jason, i'm gonna take Tally to the hospital

J:Okay, You want me to come?

Y: Well who's gonna watch Toby? Chris and Chaz are at work,Ryan took Scarlett to see his Mom, Kirsten and Megan went shopping with Maxx...

J: I can take him to daycare. He'll like it there! He'll meet lots of little friends and it will be fun!

Y: Umm... i don't know Jason

J: Oh c'mon, was i ever wrong about the twins?

Y: Well there was that one time that you said Tally didnt have the chicken pox.... yet she had the chiken pox, and that one time that Tally didn't feel good,... and it was because she was sick with the flu, and when you said Tally's Favorite color was Pink and Red, and they we're Blue and Green, Or when-

J: Okay well when was i ever wrong about Tobes?

Y: Well that one day when you sai-

J: You know what? Never mind. But i'm taking him to that daycare!

Y: Fine, fine. But Just this once

J: Okay, deeaaalll!

You guys dropped Toby off at the daycare and he seemed to be fine with it. You guys got to the hospital and they checked Tally out and gave you the results

Dr: Well, the problem is that Tally is sick with an unknown disease but she'll be fine. Just make sure she gets plenty of rest and takes her medicine every five hours. If she still feels bad by next week, feel free to come back.

J: Thanks docter

Dr: Anytime!

You guys came from the hospital and went to pick up Toby from The daycare. Jason went in and got Toby and put him in his carseat. On the way home Tally fell asleep and Toby started whining really bad.