Healthy, Strong, and Happy

You woke up the next morning at 7:00. The Twins weren't awake yet so you decided to go make breakfast.

You cooked up Bacon,Toast, Omlets, Pancakes, And sausage. It smelled very good. You heard the twins start crying and waking up so you turned off the stove and went up to their room.

T&T: MAWMMY!

Y: Hey babies! Good Morning!

T&T: Gwood Mawnin!

you took them into the bathroom and gave them both a bath. You went back downstairs and see Jason already in the bacon. He was trying to be sneaky and be quiet so you snuck up behind him.

Y: What are you doing

Jason goes into attack mode and goes into a ninja stance.

J: Oh... it's just you..

Y: What's that supposed to mean?

J: That i'm not scared of you!

Y: Okay then no more bacon for you

You start taking the bacon away

J: NOOOO!

Y: Hahaha wow Jase. Can you get the twins out of the Bath for me and get them dressed?

J: Yeah sure.

he kisses you on the cheek and goes upstairs. You finish the rest of the food and Make the Twins plates and put them on their highchairs. You hear Jason yell and the twins laugh. You see the kids running down the stairs butt-naked and Jason soaking wet, running afer them. You couldn't help but to laugh. You go pick up Tally and give her to Jason. You have a hard time getting Toby because Tally kept cheering him on to go faster. But you finally got him and you both took them upstairs to get them dressed.

You bring the twins back down stairs and put them in their highchairs. then the immediatly start digging into their food. You look at Jason. Digging in.

You start to laugh and eat your pancake. You all finish and you Get the kids ready. You started feeling naucious but you just took an advil and ignored it. You called Kirsten. She was coming over today to talk about her pregnancy. Then Jason Was going to hang out with Ryan and Christian and Chaz we're going to take the kids for the day.

You called Christian.

Ch: Yo! its Chris!

Y: Hey Chris Its Mar

CH: Hey Guuurl

Y: Haha hey! Is Kir still coming over?

CH: YUP! am i getting the twins?

Y:YUP

CH: So everythings planned?

Y: Yeah i guess. Whe are yall coming over?

CH: We're on our way now! Kirsten had a ultrasound yesturday and the next ultrasound, if they look close enough, we'll be able to tell the sex of the baby

Y: Oh my gosh! tell her i said congrats and im so happy for her!

CH: Kay, we're pulling up now so see you in a few.... seconds?

Y: Kk!

you hung up and heard them pull up.

you ran outside and hugged Kirsten. She hugged back instantly. You invited them in and got the kids ready for christian.

Y: Where's Chaz, Chris?

CH:He's in the car....

Y: Oh. Well here's their diaper bag. When you put Tally to sleep, give her her pacifier. Same with Toby. When they say their hungry, don't believe them. They just want candy. They just ate breakfast so the can eat again at 1:00. Then they eat dinner at 7:00 p.m. And no sweets after 9:00. Got it?

CH: Yup

Y: Oh, and don't fall for the puppy dog eyes when they ask for something, just think the question in your head before answering. But whatever you do. Dont. Look. Into. Their eyes.

Ch: Hahaha okay, Mar, I got it.

Chris picks up Tally and Toby runs to the door. They get in the car and drive off. Jason runs down the stairs.

J:K, babe im going to Ryan's house.

he kisses you on the cheek and drives off as well. You go into the living room where Kirsten is. You guys start Talking

Y: So whats up

Kir: I don't know. I don't think i'm ready for this baby. I was thinking... Adoption?

Y: Hun, i know you think you arent ready and  that adoption is the best decision. But when your in that hospital, after carrying that little one for nine months or so, and you first hold it in your arms, You officially regret ever even THINKING of adoption. Thats what i had to go through when i was pregnant with the Twins. When i first held Toby, he was so small and delicate. And i couldn't stand even thinking of putting him in a terrable orpanage all on his own, wondering who his parenst we're his whole life.... And when I held Tallysynn. I almost broke down crying and thought to myself,"I will do whatever it takes to keep these children healthy, strong, and happy."