Not JUST a Friend

RECAP

J: Marie, Will you Marry Me?

Y:....

To The STORYYY>>>>>

... You coludnt breathe. You tried to talk but you couldn't. It was the worst time to be in this state of shock.. but you just had to let everything process in your mind...You didnt know how to say your answer without breaking down crying. So you slowly noddedyour head.....

.....Yes...

Jason saw your head motion and finally processed that you said yes..

he stood up and put the ring on your finger and picked you up and spun you around....

you STILL couldnt talk... which was wierd because you werent as shocked anymore.... You start feeling light headed... and boom... all you remember is hearing Jason call your name, very faintly...

~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~

You wake up and see all white... did you die?

you looked around the white place you were in and figure out you were in a bed. and you sawJason sleeping in a chair with Toby on his lap. You heard tiny footsteps and you felt someone tap your shoulder. You look down to see the one and only Tallysynn.

Tal: MAWMMY YOW ARE AWAKE

Y: haha shhh.... You'll wake the boys...

you looked out the window and saw it was just turning daytime outside.

Y: Tally... Baby what are you doing up?

Tal: Aunt Megan woke up early and gowt bweakfasht if yow woke up own towday.She wowke me up when she gowt up.

Y:Oh.... Wait... did you say Megan?

Tal: Yesh. She said yow knew her fow a long time and yow two were wike sistwers. Sow she just HAD tow cowme see yow

You couldn't believe it. It wasn't JUST a friend of yours... It was you best friend since you guys were born. You haven't seen her since the night Jason got you pregnant. She was the best thing to EVER happen to you. She took yoou and Jason in when your Mom Kicked you out. She was the only friend you could tell everything to... she was your sister....

?: Hey Cute Nose...

You look over to the person who said that. It was Nick, Megans brother and another best friend of yours.

Y: Nick?!

N: Yup!

Y: Oh my god! i cant belive your here i haven't seen you since-

N: Three years, ten months, two days, and 47 hours....

Y; um... yeah exactly that time....

N: im sorry... i never stopped counting since you left

Y; wow...

?: and look who woke up finally

you new that beautiful, soothing voice anywhere

you sprung out of bed

Y:MEGAN!!!

M: AHH hey girly i missed you too

you tackled Megan into a hug!

N: wow... glad to know you were happy to see me!

you laugh and give Nick a big hug, too

Y; what are you guys doing here?

M; we got good news and bad news

Y: bad news first

M: Okay your gonna have spoiled Children

Y... um by who

M: Me!

Y: what are you talking about?

M: I Bought the house that was on sale next door to yours!

Y:*screams to the top of your lungs*

Nick covers his and Tally's ears...

Well... your scream woke up people in China... Let alone everyone in the room.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~Hoped you liked it! I didnt want it to be so romantic and this chapter ends like every other proposal chapter... i... added.... a... TWIST... youll get alot of that from me so dont say i didnt warn you! LOVE YUH MEGAN!!!