And it begins....

NEW CHAPTERR

You walk in and see the place a mess, Toby and Tally running around Naked and playing in water and what looks like mustard, and Jason still sitting on his ass.

U: Jason? What happened?

Jason still doesnt look up from his video game and just ignoes you

U:Jason?

J:...

U: JASON!!!

J: WHAT??? He said harshly.

*In your mind*

What is his problem?

U:Why didnt you clean the house? the party is tomarrow and theres water everywhere, the kids got mustard everywhere and the house is just plain a MESS

J:*uninterested* cool, babe

you were now pissed that he didnt even care and still didnt even look up from his video game

Jason got up from the couch and stretched.

J: im going to take a nap in our room

He went upstairs and the kids sat down on the couch and started messing with the game.

U: C'mon guys bath time

you picked them up and put them in the bath. You left them in there to play while you started to clean. You mopped up all the water that was everywhere and scrubbed all of the mustard stains till you could barely see them. You washed the dishes and put everything away. The guys had left to go to the park across the street and walked. Thats why there car was still there. when they came back in they looked around impressed. You laughed at teir looks and got the kids out of the bath and layed them down for a nap. You came back down the stairs and saw the guys chilling on the couch, talking. You flopped down in the chair and closed your eyes. You were so tired from cleaning almost the whoule day.

Chaz; WOW. im Pretty impressed on how you worked that miracle in under three hours.

U: yeah...

you went to your room and saw Jason sleeping in the covers. You went and layed next to him. You felt his arms wrap around you tightly and you drifted asleep.

********************   *******************

You woke up around nine. You looked to your side and saw that Jason wasn't there. You walked downstairs and saw Jason downstairs playing with the kids. You smiled and walked into the kitchen. You got a glass of water and felt arms go around your waist. You look up and see Jason looking down at you.

*******++++++++++++++******************++++++

hoped you enjoyed!! Thats all im gonna write for today i may make another chapter today idk yet