Thats Why I Love You Ryan

You wake up the next morning and hear the kids giggling and laughing. You put your robe on and walk into  their room and see Ryan playing with them. You lean on the dorrway and watch them play with the barbie dolls and firetrucks. They seem to have so much fun together and it made you smile. Ryan lifts his head up and sees you. He smiles. He walks up to you.

"Goodmorning"

"how did you get in?'

"You gave me a key for emergencies, remember?"

"oh right. I better go fix breakfast."

"nah i already took care of that. Your plate is on the table"

you looked at him like he was crazy

"your serious"

"yeah... you just work so hard... its like you never get a break. So i thought maybe you need one today.

"Thank you Ryan... you dont have to do this. The twins are a handful and theres still chores, bills, dayca-

"Today is your day to relax. Ill take care of the twins today... and the bills, and daycare, and everything else"

"Thats why i love you Ryan"

he just smiled.

you went into the living room and sat on the couch. You didnt know what to do. Christmas was coming up so you thought you could do alittle shopping. You heard something upstairs that came from your room. You go upstairs and see Jason in you bathroom hugging the toilet. You go up and rub his back. When he finished he looked up at you and frowned. he sat on the floor leaning against the wall. You sat next to him but he put you on his lap. You just layed your head on his shoulder and he kissed your forehead.

J:....

wht will Jason say? 2 comments for the next chptr MARSions!