Nerf guns from Ryan

You couldnt believe it. You saw... your mom?

The history between you and your Mom isnt as good as others. She always dissaproved of Jason. When she found out you were pregnant, she kicked you out for a week then let you come back, but you ran away the next day. You havn't seen her since.

Y:*whisper* Mom?

Kirsten looked confused.

KIr: Marie, whats wrong? Is that your mother?

you felt bad that you were keeping her confused. so you took her upstairs to your room.

K: Why are you so afraid of your mother?

Y:*tells her EVERYTHING*

K:Oh my god i'm so sorry to hear that, Mar.

Y: It's fine. But now i have to face her.

K: I'll be right there with you...

Y: Thank you, Kir. Your a really good friend

K: i Know!

you laugh and go downstairs with Kirsten following behind. You slowly approached your mother who was talking to your Aunt and GrandMother.

Y: Mom?

your mom turned around. Her smile turned into a frown.

Mom: Hello, Marie

Y: What are you doing here, how did you know where i was?

Mom: Thats none of your concern

Y: Yes, it is!

Tally came up to you in her little party dress

Tal: Mommy  Can wo owpen the pwesents noww?

Y:*Picks her up* sure sweet pea

Jason tells everybody to gather around the table with all the presents were on.(P.S yall already cut the cake!! sorry for not telling)

#ONE HOUR LATER#

Y: Toby! Do not shoot anymore people or im taking it away!

You are gonna kill Ryan. He got toby a nerf gun for his present. He's been shooting people ever since he opened it!. The worst part? Ryan's second present for him was extra bullets....

Ryan got Tally brand new dress-up clothes because her favorite game to play with Ryan was of course, dress-up. Its so hilarious when she dresses up Ryan.

You have no idea where Jason went but he just left. Your Mom left. Well, your aunt dragged her away from the place. You finished cleaning up all the wrapping paper and sat down. Everybody had left besides Ryan. You guys were just hanging out with the twins.

The twins started rubbing their eyes. they didnt take their nap so they were pretty tired.

You grabbed Tally and Ryan took Toby. You guys put them to bed and went back down stairs.

Then, Jason came barging threw the door....

************hoped you liked it