Twins and Haruhi

Sakura pushed the door open. Then proceeded to freeze.

Twins.

That’s all she saw.

“Sakura-chan, Sakura-chan!” an excited twelve year old Naruto screamed while staring at the unconscious Demon Brothers after Kakashi bandaged his hand.

“What Naruto-baka?” Young Sakura pulled her eyes away from young Uchiha Sasuke, the love of her life, to glare at the baka.

“Is what Kakashi-sensei said true!? All twins can turn into puddles!?” he exclaimed.

Young Sakura spun on her heel and glared at a slightly younger Kakashi, who had his face buried in an Icha Icha book. He shivered and lowered the book.

“Maa, Naruto, I-I was just joking~,” Kakashi said, glancing at Sakura from the corner of his eye. She smiled then went back to staring at Sasuke.

With a sad half smile, she walked through the door to the front of the class. The teacher cleared his throat and suddenly all eyes were on her. Sakura blushed and smiled shyly.

“I’m Haruno Sakura, a new student. It’s a pleasure,” she stated then bowed.

“Right, Miss Haruno, you can sit by Haruhi. Haruhi wave your hand so she can find you.” Sakura’s eyes narrowed in on a girl with boyishly short hair waving shyly at Sakura.

Sakura smiled and walked over, sparing only a quick glance at the twins sitting in front of them.

“Hey, I’m Fujioka Haruhi. It’s nice to meet you.” Haruhi said, holding out a hand.

“Haruno Sakura, it’s nice to meet you too.” They smiled as they shook hands.

“Hello princess! We’re-“

“Hikaru and Kaoru!” Sakura turned to the voices and came face to face with the auburn headed twins. She blinked, hard.

“Nice to …meet you?”

“You should stop by-“

“Music Room 3 after school!”

“…Ok.” Slightly weirded out, Sakura turned back to Haruhi who rolled her eyes at the two.

“Honestly she hasn’t even been here ten minutes and you guys are already trying to lure her in.” They shrugged in unison.

“What can we say,-“

“It’s in our blood!” Haruhi turned to Sakura.

“Don’t mind them. But you should stop by, I feel like we could be great friends.”

Sakura smiled at all three. “I guess I’m stopping by then.” The twins cheered and all four started working on the class lesson, getting to know one another, for the most part. Sakura left out a lot about her past.

What they didn’t need to know wouldn’t hurt them.