It's Obviously An Uchiha Thing

The guard nodded slowly, swallowing thickly under the kunai point. "Yes.. we're all branch members, even if the Uchiha blood is rather diluted now."

Sakura hummed and tilted her head as she ran that through her brain a few times before smiling and nodding. "Thank you," she murmured before knocking him out as well, standing up and putting the kunai away in it's hidden area once more.

She looked around from under her eyelashes before laying down on a bench, throwing a arm over her face to block the sun. "If he's an Uchiha and he just lost several force members, he'll find me," she said aloud to herself.

Sakura close her eyes while letting her chakra sense stretch out, sighing happily as her skin began soaking up the sun. Where is he? I can't seem to find any distinctively Uchiha chakra signatures...

Her eyes flashed open as she heard the door creak slightly, turning her head to look at Kyouya as he walked up to her, looking over the men on the ground. "Well Ms. Haruno, it's seems you've made quite the mess in your hurry to get away." He paused as his eyes bore into her's. "What I want to know is how you managed to defeat them. And why you are no longer running."

Sakura smirked at him as she sat up, swinging her legs to the side to sit more comfortably. "Perhaps because I was waiting on you. After all it's not every day you meet an Uchiha, branch member or not."

Kyouya blinked before narrowing his eyes, raising an eyebrow coolly. "And how would you know about the Uchiha clan?" He tensed slightly and pushed up his eyeglasses. "Ah... you're a shinobi. Why are you here?"

Sakura snorted and looked up at the sky, licking her lips as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Well, because you invited me. Don't you remember? Or is it some deficiency you Uchihas have when it comes to remembering girls with pink hair."

Kyouya paused before sitting next to her and looking out over the horizon, taking a moment to collect himself. "Why are you out of the Elemental Countries, Sakura Haruno?"

Sakura clenched her jaw, sighing hard. "... because I was branded a traitor to my village. For bringing their precious Sasuke back."

Kyouya looked her, waiting for her to continue. She huffed and looked down, grudgingly continuing. "So I left the village. There's a group of S rank missing nin running around currently, Akatsuki. They tried to recruit me. That's where I met Itachi and the rest of my... thrown together family. Itachi is about the only Uchiha I can stand."

Kyouya pushed up his glasses, silent for a few minutes as he mulled it over. Finally, he spoke. "Well then, I feel I should find a way to make myself the second. Though, I do believe that I win the little game we were playing as I have successfully 'caught' you."

Sakura half smiled, rolling her eyes before looking over the horizon as well. "Yeah, I suppose so. Guess we should get back to the others."

"...Sakura."

"Yeah?"

"I'd enjoy learning more about the shinobi arts, and history if you wouldn't mind."

"...no. I don't mind. It's our shared heritage after all."