Meeting the Host Club: The Market!

Sakura was walking down to the local market to by some food. Everyone down there knew her by now. The seventeen year old broken cherry blossom who lived on her own. They were kind to the pinkette, oftentimes giving her extra things for free. Things such a book she was interested in, a necklace that caught her eye, sushi since it was her favorite.

Someone came bowling down the sidewalk and bumped her. “Ah!” Her eyes widened, and reflexes kicked in, forcing her to twist so she stayed upright.

“See Tamaki, this is why you don’t just go barreling down the sidewalk,” a relaxed and firm voice stated. The person who had said voice pushed up his glasses and looked at Sakura. “My apologies, he still hasn’t learned how to hide his enthusiasm at going on an outing.” He then smiled. “My name is Kyoya Otori, and you are?”

Slightly confused about the blonde who was now moping, Sakura smiled at Kyoya. “I’m Sakura Haruno. It’s a pleasure to meet you Kyoya.” 

“Likewise.”

Suddenly the blonde was in front of her, holding her hands in his. “Such a beautiful name, it fits you perfectly beautiful flower. I am Tamaki Suoh.”

Creeped out, Sakura pulled her hands away. “Um, thank you Tamaki…”

“Please princess, ask anything of me so that I may make up to you for causing harm to your frail body.”

‘He did not just say that.’

Sakura’s eye twitched. “First, I’m not a princess. Second, I dare you to call me weak again.” Kyoya’s glasses glinted as he assessed her. A girl who wasn’t charmed by Tamaki, and disliked being called weak. She is an excellent martial artist if he was to go by how she maneuvered to stop herself from falling. 

“How skilled are you in mental and school work?” Kyoya inquired. Tamaki was going on about something, oblivious to the fact that the other two were ignoring him.

Sakura’s eyebrows raised. “Pretty good, I suppose. I keep getting told to apply to some school called Ouran, but it seems to expensive so I’ve decided to go to a local school.” Kyoya smirked.

“Well Sakura, I believe I could get you a scholarship… I would very much like to see you go to Ouran.”

“Wait, you go to Ouran?”

“Indeed. Tamaki and myself run the host club there.”

“. . .A host club?” Sakura smirked a little. “Didn’t think you seemed the type for that Kyoya.”

Kyoya looked at the girl and smiled. “You’d be surprised what you find out when you get to know someone.”