Chapter 25

*Ketti's POV*

I woke up with a throbbing headache and a sore throat. Trying to sit up, I looked around me and I realised I was in one of John's rooms. The urge to pee was hard to ignore, so I went into the adjoining bathroom but before I could do anything, I threw up. Thankfully I aimed for the sink and not the floor.

Just when I thought I had emptied the contents of my upset stomach into the sink, I threw up another fountain of fluids. I felt awful. My throat burned and my stomach churned.

'Ketti? You alright?' Somebody was at the door.

The moment I tried to say something, I purged again.

Laura burst in with Li Xuan next to her, holding a bunch of bananas.

Both of them came over to my sides. Laura rubbed my back while Li Xuan held my hair back while I continued to unleash the gruesome acid from my revolting stomach.

'Told you to control yourself.' Luke chided from behind me. He took over the roles of Laura and Ketti as they left the room.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth to rid myself of the disgusting taste of vomit.

Luke peeled a banana for me and fed me like I was a 4 year old kid.

I took the banana from his hand and bit into it. 'I'm not a kid you know.'

'But to me you are.' He kissed my forehead.

I must have finished about 6 bananas because I groaned as I heard a grumble. My tummy wasn't agreeing with the bananas.

'Cmon kiddo,' he tugged on my wrist. 'Time for breakfast, Samson's cooking up a storm.'

Did he just say breakfast?

Groggily, I followed Luke downstairs and sat down in between Luke and Lukas, directly opposite Li Xuan and Paulie.

Samson set the last plate of food down and I felt myself salivate. All the food smelt and looked so good!

We all said grace and tucked in, it was food heaven. Halfway through the meal, I asked a question. 'Am I the only hungover one here?'

'Nope,' Laura replied, spreading vegemite on a slice of toast.

'You all were so drunk, thankfully me and Laura didn't drink,' Li Xuan continued. 'If not, we would still be stuck at the club.'

A few of us groaned in realisation and hangover. The bananas were working, slowly.

'Wait a minute...'

'Yeah?'

'WE JUST LET LAURA AND LI XUAN DRIVE US HOME LAST NIGHT?'

'Heyyyyy!' Laura and Li Xuan protested.

I laughed. 'So...'

Everybody looked at me.

'How much did i drink exactly? Or... How drunk was I?'

Daniel (aka Skip) spoke up. 'Oh my god, you were wasted!'

Jai nudged him in the ribs with his elbow and Luke scolded him. 'That wasn't very nice Daniel! Say sorry!'

Daniel apologised and I smiled, telling him it was alright.

'I didn't do anything stupid right?' I resumed.

'You mean apart from screaming early in the morning that you were so crazily in love with Lukey Boy?' Beau budged in.

'Beau!' Luke literally screamed.

'Okay, okay... Fine.' Beau cowered. 'I'm sorry.'

*Laura's POV*