Chapter 14

*Len's POV*

From: John

Hey could you come over to the gym?

I quickly typed a reply and made my way to the gym. I hoped John was okay, and didn't do anything stupid. He had not been himself since Laura left. He wasn't the twin who made senseless jokes, teased people or pranked them. I felt lost without him. As cheesy as it sounds, John was my other half.

I got to the gym and saw John giving the bag all he had. He must really love Laura. I've never seen him so worked up over a girl before.

*Laura's POV*

Staying with Eman was great. We cuddled, we played, we did everything. It was almost just like back when we were still together. I'm not gonna lie, trying not to fall for him was really hard. After every rehearsal or event that I couldn't follow him to, he would call me to tell me that he was done. You're probably wondering why I didn't just tag along for their in-store and stuff... Well... It's John. Eman had been rather protective since Paulie sent me to stay with him.

Being alone for a few hours a day gave me loads of time to think. I didn't hang out with Ketti and Li Xuan much because Ketti was spending time with Luke and Li Xuan was trying to catch up with the editing of the videos for her channel.

He snaked his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to his. He snugged his nose into the crook of my neck, humming slightly.

'You smell good today,' he mumbled.

I smiled. He knew how to make my day.

I turned to face him. Resting my forehead on his chest, I sighed. It had been so long since I was last in a relationship. Being with this boy was just unimaginable.

Suddenly I heard a snap.

'Laura to earth,' Eman called.

I was startled.

'A penny for your thoughts?'

'Haha very funny, pennies are even worth anything anymore.' I responded sarcastically.

'Oh fine, be that way!' he pouted. He took his bag off the chair near the door and opened the door.

'Where are you going?' I asked.

'To the UFC gym. Why?'

'I wanna come! Wait for me!' I shouted as I ran into the room to change.

When I came out, he handed me my bottle and a hoodie. It was one of the Justice Crew hoodies. (A/N: the black pullover with the logo) I was so excited! I had always wanted to go boxing or whatever you call it. Memberships for such stuff back in Singapore were just too expensive and rare.

We got there and met Eman's personal trainer. He was pleased to see me, and even taught me a thing or two. After a few hours, Eman went to wash up, and I waited, exploring the premise. It was huge! I strolled into one of the rooms and heard voices.

'I dont know man, I just love her so much.'

'Then show her.'

One of the guys grunted and stood up, pacing in circles. I gasped when I got a closer look at his face. Oh my gosh. I quickly turned to try and find Eman.

'Laura. Laura, Laura! Wait up!' he called me.

I quickened my steps and was going to break into a run, however I was too slow. He grabbed my wrist. Hard.

'Let go of me!' I twisted my wrist trying to make him loosen his grip on me, but my attempt to escape was futile.

I felt his tug on my arm, causing me to fall back into his body. I couldn't bare to look at him. He shifted his hand to my shoulder the other to my cheek. Lifting my chin up slightly, he looked at me in the eye. I quivered.

------------

So sorry for some disconnected parts in this chapter... I had a block halfway writing...

Vote, Comment, Share! (: