Chapter 1

*Laura's POV*

After I turned to leave and board my plane, I couldnt help but think about what I said to Eman. I still loved him a lot, yet I had to say such a hurtful thing to him.

Years passed and I finished my tertiary studies in Singapore. For those 2, I never stopped wishing to move back to Australia for good. When I first touched back down in Singapore, my parents weren't the happiest people in the world. I was in Australia to finish my studies there, but who expected me to cope better in Singapore instead. My best friends welcomed me back with open arms and helped me catch with work in school and even with our lives. I missed those guys so much. Despite going our separate ways for tertiary education, we still met up often.

While I was studying, my younger sister Sharanin got a scholarship to play netball in Perth and train for their junior state team. I had always wanted visit her and watch one of her games, but I was unable to because of my polytechnic projects.

Finally the day came. I was graduating from polytechic! Yay! My best friends, Ketti and Li Xuan had also just finished their A levels (A/N: I'm not so sure how Junior College or Polytechnics work cos I don't have any elder siblings who have studied in Singapore so pardon the mistakes if there are any) and we planned to go to Sydney and Melbourne for 3 months while waiting for their results to be released. I was excited, it was our first time going overseas together for such a long time.

I rushed home after the graduation ceremony, grabbed my luggage and dumped it in the boot of my parents' car and headed for the airport. I met Li Xuan and Ketti outside the departure hall and we said goodbye to our parents and family.

------------- 

Vote, Comment, Share!(: 

Also, I realised I messed up the ages a bit, so... Yeah sorry about that!