The Secret Kiss

"JAG! JAG! JAG! JAG! JAG!" the screams echoed in the big room filled with murders, smuglers, assassins, bombers, thieves, and many more people.

A big group of people were standing in a big round circle jumping, screaming, laughing cheering, while five people were fighting against one single guy. The fight was intense, but fun, dangerouse yet friendly.

The single guy fought without sharing a single sweat, he was fighting flawless and full of passion as if he was dancing.

After 5 minutes the fight was over, the five guys lying on the floor while the single one was standing with his hands in his pockets and a cocky smile playing on his lips.

"JAAAAG!" everyone screamed at once and jumped around laughing.

Jag that had his eyes closed through the whole fight was now slowly opening them and looking out at the crowd.

He had his hands in his pockets through the whole ride plus eyes closed, was something that all of the people, even the police and everyone in the prison wondered how in the world he did that.

He was like the wind, quiet with flawless moves, yet sharp and dangerous at the same time. He has many nicknames in the prison. Black tiger, dark dragon, Jag, Raven or Silent Killer was one of his few nicknames.

He was dodging and not fighting back at all that made the guys more pissed off, scream in rage and anger while they literary threw themselves at him.

He tricked them into hitting each other each time they tried to hit him.

Jag was now making his way out of the circle and walking toward the cafeteria. He stopped in front of the disk and leaned on it with his back facing the man standing behind the disk.

"...Rick..." Jag said and the man shook his head and smiled.

"...the usual?" the man named Rick said, and Jag turned around smiling.

"Qui mademoiselle...I mean monsieur... " Jag said and showed his tongue biting it softly while looking into his eyes.

"...oh shut up Jag! I know you did that on purpose!" Rick said at threw a spoon that lay on the desk beside him at Jag.

Jag dodged it and laughed before he turned serious again. His eyes turned a shade darker and his jaw was clenched hard as his hands turned into fist. The atmosphere suddenly turned dangerous and serious that made the whole room quiet.

"...d-don't tell me!" Rick gasped and took a step back. The whole room was holding their breath as they watched what was going to happen next.

"Rick...I'm hungry!" Jag said as the fire beast roared inside him asking for food. Suddenly everyone screamed in laugher.

After what seemed like one hour, but in reality just 15 minutes, Jag was sitting on the chair in the cafeteria sighing happily while rubbing his stomach in circles.

Suddenly the door bust open and four guards came in and walked towards the crowd.

"...The fun is over. Now everyone get back to your cells and get ready because Mr. Dagon and his son will arrive today. Now...DISMISSED!" the biggest of the three guards shouted and everyone groaned, but they stood up and followed the guards because they knew that throwing themselves were no point.

When everyone left Jag was the only one in who didn't, because he was soundly asleep on the chair with his arms crossed and a peaceful look on his face.

One guard stayed behind and watched the beauty on the chair sleep. He was around 22, light brown hair, dark brown chocolate eyes and a young handsome face.