Chapter 13: Honeymoon

The next chapter is here!!!

I know that I don't update every weekend as I had said, but I had way too many tests lately. However, now I have much more free time and I will try to update as many chapters as I can.  Well, I have free time except this and the following week. Thank you for your support and patience. It means a lot to me! :) 

Sorry for any mistakes. 

Enjoy reading!!!

P.S.: Firstly, this chapter contains a sex scene. I am warning you. And secondly, it's my first time writing one, so don't judge me really hard. 

Also, I tried writing in third person. So, tell me if it was good. I appreciate your opinion. It is a way to get better with writing. :)

Evelyn's POV

''Will you tell me where we are going?'' I asked Alexander.

I think it was the sixth time I had asked him. But the answer was the same as before.

''No. It's a surprise.'' Alexander replied.

''Then, are we there yet?''I asked.

''We are close. Don't worry. It's not something bad. You'll like it.'' 

He took my hand and intertwined it with his. I smiled at the gesture. He was so sweet sometimes. I loved that about him. But honestly I love all the things about him. How he smiles, how his eyes spark when he is happy, how he talks to me. Smooth and calm. He was a wonderful man. Every woman will be happy to have him in her life. Now I was married to this man and I couldn't be any happier. The wedding was what I had in my mind and Alexander respected my wish to have a few people in our wedding. I only needed the people close to me to be there and witness one of the best events of my life. It's meaningless to invite people that I won't meet again in the near future.The best moment in the reception was Owen's speech. Especially the story. It was so funny. I could see Alexander glaring at Owen and he was ready to go there when he said that Alexander will make me want to hit him or throw something at him. Then it was the dancing. I danced the first song with David and the most of the others with Alexander. I danced a little with Owen, too. However, after some time I grew tired. Alexander seemed to notice that and when the cake came and we cut it, we stayed for a bit and then left which brings us to the current situation.

''We are here.'' Alexander announced suddenly.

''But this is the airport, Alexander.'' I said looking around.

''I know.''

''What are we doing here?''

''We are going to Rhodes.''

''For what?''

From what I know Rhodes is an island in Greece and it is located south and near Turkey. What are we going to do there? Does he have business there? If he does, why did he bring me with him?

''For our honeymoon, of course.'' Alexander replied and I looked at him dumbfounded.

''What? But you said that since you had a lot work to do, we wouldn't go.'' I said.

''I know. But I managed to take a week off.''

''Really? So, you aren't joking?'' I asked excited.

''No. You deserve a honeymoon trip.'' he said smiling.

''But what about my things? I didn't pack anything.''

''Don't worry. I asked Nadia to do it for you. They are already in the jet.''