Chapter 10: Doubts

Hey! How are you today? I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter! 

For my new followers, thank you very much for following! 

Questions:  1)What did you think when you saw the title of this chapter?

                       2)What do you think about the way I describe things with sexual content? 

Sorry for any mistakes!!!

P.S.: The picture on the side is how I imagined Alexander and Evelyn kissing. Because I am not very good at descriptions, I found this photo. It's very close to what I had in mind. :)

Evelyn's POV

''Alexander.'' I called as I stepped into his room.

I wanted to reconfirm that he will come tomorrow with me at my doctor's appointment. I knocked on the door a couple of times, but I didn't receive any answer. I knew he was inside the room and so I opened the door and walked in. 

On my left, there was a double bed between two nightstands. A couple of wardrobes were near the door and opposite of one of the bed's sides. Opposite of me there was a door that lead to a big balcony. On my right, there was another door which lead to a bathroom or to somewhere else. Also, on the right side of the room there was a dresser with a mirror attached to it but it had nothing nothing on it. It made me wonder why Alexander would have something like that, but I brushed it off. It was his room, He could have any thing he wanted. I walked towards the balcony, but before I could open the door I heard my name being called.

''Evelyn?''

I turned to the voice and a shudder of desire run through me at the sight. Alexander was standing in the middle of the room with only a pair of dark blue jeans on which hung low revealing his v-line to my lustful eyes. He was still dripping wet and drips of water were rolling down his six-pack. How haven't I heard the water running? Looking at him made my heart speed up and I felt that the temperature in the room increasing. Or was it just me?

''What is it, Evelyn?'' Alexander asked.

That voice of his did nothing to decrease my growing need for him. He was now a step away from me. How did that happen? I didn't see him moving. This close proximity did nothing to calm my hormones down. I was getting hot. I didn't know if it was his body or his piercing blue eyes that looked at me right now or if it was the combination of those two that turned me on so much.

''Ehm, I wa- wanted to make sure that you will come tomorrow at the clinic.'' I said trying not to show the way he affected me.

''Of course, I will. I'll pass by the café around 10 and then we'll go to the doctor.'' he replied.

''Alright. Good night, then.'' I said and turned to leave.

I was about to turn the knob when a hand covered mine. I moistened my suddenly dry lips and turned around slowly. Alexander was looking at me with a hungry and lustful look but what caught my attention was his next words.

''Damn the consequences.'' he said and took my lips in a forceful kiss.

It took me a minute to realize what was happening. Alexander was kissing me. But one thing was sure. I couldn't and didn't want to resist him. I wanted his kisses. His touch. His body. I wanted all of him. This was the first time I wanted a man so much to the point of madness. I sneaked one hand around his neck and with the other, I pulled him towards me. Alexander didn't seem to mind as he came instantly to me and pushed me against the door. The kiss got more aggressive as he plunged his tongue into my mouth making me moan and arch my back. I heard him groan and I almost smiled at the thought that I could make him like that as well but I was interrupted by another moan of me. Our tongues fought for dominance and Alexander won. I didn't mind. I only wanted him against me. By now I was so hot that I needed to take some clothes off. Alexander had either felt the same or read my mind.