Ceana: Wake Up.

Julie and Danni left after a few hours to go check on Duke and Dave. I wasn't feeling up to it so I stayed home. To be honest, I wasn't feeling up to anything. I just laid on the floor, as my bed still needed to be cleaned. I needed time to think.

So the beta took a major jump in download time. Though it was still only setup, I would have to install the application part. I'd also need a server player. It was a...a long...pro..cess...

Not long and I was asleep on the floor, snoring.

>o<

I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. That was a little difficult as there seemed to be a mask on my face. A mask? I bolted out of the bed and looked around. I nearly tripped over the skirt of my dress. It was a long gold dress with fancy lace material over top. The skirt had a slight puff to it. The corset was tight, the sleeves long and tight until about the middle of my forearm where the material loosened and hug down to my mid thigh. I picked up the skirt and searched for a mirror. Heels clicked on the floor as I walked.

When I finally found a mirror and found that I was wearing a masquerade mask covered in the same lace pattern as my dress. There were long extensions in my hair so it was able to be pulled up. The dye was washed out, leaving it in it's natural brown colour. It was pulled up in a fancy bun with three curls of hair on the left side of my face.

I made my way to the window beside my bed and a single word escaped my lips.

"Prospit..."

I turned and made my way down the stairs of the tower I was in. The carapaces were everywhere but I ignored them all. I hurried to the other side of the kingdom to the second tower. I needed to know who else was on this planet with me.

I pulled the tower door open and hurried up the steps. I entered the bedroom and the bed was empty, safe for a note. I picked it up.

Ce!

I see you've awoken! Welcome to Prosit. I'm around somewhere, as my dream self is always awake, even when I am. Sorta like Dirk I guess! You'll also find John and Jade around here somewhere. The carapaces are going to want to talk to you as their princess has finally awoken. Take a look around. Concentrate if you absolutely need to find me.

Hearts, Julie.

Concentrate hard? What was that supposed to mean? I sighed and dropped the note back on the bed. I'd look for Julie later. I wondered what she met by princess.

"Hey, Princess! Get your ass down here!" I looked down out the window and found John waving at me from the ground. I smiled and swung my legs up over the windowsill.

"Don't look up!" I yelled down with a giggle. I jumped down, holding my dress down as best as I could so that he couldn't look up it. I landed perfectly on my feet, my hair settling back around my face. John offered his arm, which I gladly took.

"I see you've finally woken up," he said, and began to walk. "We've all been waiting. Julie especially. She's been wanting to show you around. She would right now but she's being swarmed with carapaces."

I nodded. "So, what's with this princess business? And what did Julie mean by 'concentrate hard'?"

"Oh, you're kind of a big deal around here, you know, royalty!" John smiled wide.

"Wow! I had no idea!" I smiled, but suddenly began to feel dizzy. I felt John grab my arm and steady me. "I think I'm waking up."

John just smiled and nodded. "No problem. I can bring you back to the tower before you fall asleep." The wind picked up around us and John hovered above the ground. He wrapped an arm and my waist and lifted me up, flying back to the tower. I must've woken up before we reached the tower because I do not remember getting into bed.

I sat up, looking around. Hmm...my room was just as I left it. My computer and phone was practically exploding with messages. I started with Julie.

verblDiarrhean [VD] began pestering kickingCageass [KC].

VB: answer Terezi.

verblDiarrhean [VD] pestering kickingCageass [KC].

I shrugged and followed the instructions.

gallowsCalibrator [GC] had begun trolling kickingCageass [KC].

GC: 4LR1GHT

GC: W3 N33D TO H4V3 4 T4LK

GC: M1ND PL4Y3R TO M1ND PL4Y3R

KC: Sure what's up?

GC: HOW M4NY T1M3S H4V3 YOU US3D YOUR M1ND POW3RS?

KC: Once.

KC: By accident!

GC: >:\ R34LLY?

GC: TH4TS 1T?

KC: Yup!

KC: Wait is that bad?

GC: DO M3 4 F4VOUR 4ND G3T 4 N1C3 CL34N P13C3 OF P4P3R. 

I gave a confused look, but shrugged and found a piece of blank paper.

KC: Now what?

GC: TH1NK OF YOUR POW3RS 4S TH4T P13C3 OF P4PER

KC: I don't have any?!

KC: D:

GC: NO!

GC:TH3R3 4R3 M4NY W4YS TO 1NT3RPR3T3 TH3 POW3RS OF 4 P4G3

GC: T4VROS FOR EX4MPL3, W4S 4BL3 TO G1V3 H1S ASP3CT TO VR1SKA! 

GC: SO TH3 POW3R OF 4 P4G3 1S G1V1NG ON3S 4SP3CT TO 4NOTH3R

GC: BUT 4NOTH3R W4Y TO 1NT3RPR3T3 1T 1S UNT4PP3D POT3NT14L!

GC: L1K3 TH4T P13C3 OF P4P3R!

GC: YOU C4N DO M4NY TH1NGS W1TH 1T L1K3 DR4W OR WR1T3!

KC: So I'm a page?

GC: YOU'RE SO SLOW >;P

gallowsCalibrator [GC] has ceased pestering kickingCageass [KC].

Before I could open anymore of the messages, my computer went black. I pulled my hands back, looking under desk to see if I had unplugged it. When I looked up, big white writing appeared on the screen.

Sburb beta installed. Please connect to server player.

I stared at the screen. I blinked. When had I started installing the beta?

Please wait....

"Wait? Wait for what? I don't want to-"

Connected to server player!

My mouth fell open. "C-connected?"

((finally in the game! So, I'm excited to write now because I drew Danni in god tier so when I get there, I'll attach the picture. So, on with the next chapter!))