Groupies are Cuties

((Hey everyone! *Cricket sound effects.* ;-; So I'm back with chapter four! So, what do you think so far? I know, the beginning's a little slow, but aren't all stories like that? Aaaaaanyway. I'm a little writers blocked and am kinda regretting the groupie thing but, you know, shit's alright. So, here's chappie four! Enjoy immensely!))

I cringed. This was going to be bad.

Duke snapped out of his trance and slammed his hands on the table. I cringed. Duke opened his mouth to say something when--

"Oh really? I think groupies are cute," Dave said, pushing his shades down and winking at Duke. I could've swore his insides melted. He slipped the shades back up the bridge of his beautifully freckled nose. "You guys are cool. And lucky that Karkat and Terezi and the rest of them aren't here. Jade's here so I'd drop the wig and shit."

Julie pulled her round glasses off. "It's not a wig, my hair is naturally this colour." She rolled her eyes, pretty much shunning Dave. She never liked him in the comic. "Useless little shit," she always said. In a monotone, emotionless manner of course.

Duke sat down slowly, his mouth squeezed shut. I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to say something. Probably something stupid like "ohmygodiloveyousomuchpleasemarrymeiamsogayforyoupleasebreakupwithjohnandlovemeback." Yeah, that sounds like something he would say.

"So I'm assuming Egderp got locked out of the lunchroom, eh?" Dave asked, pulling up and chair and straddling it. He rested his arms on the back of it, which was against his chest at the moment. I nodded, remembering me flipping the fuck out and pulling Dani into the lunchroom. "So, you guys have pester-"

"YES YES YES YES YES YES!" Dave didn't even have to finished before Duke answered like Dave just proposed to him. "douchebagMcpickle." Dave snickered. Duke blushed. Dave snickered even more. Duke blushed even more. I laughed because I'm a bitch like that.

"Mine's kickingCageass," I said, sticking my hand half in the air. "And yes, as in Nicolas Cage." Dave rolled his eyes. And yes, I could tell because he kind of had this thing where when he rolled his eyes, his head sorta twitched to the side. Yes, I notice those things like I notice Canadian and American spellings.

"Mine is ravenhairedBlonde," Danni announced. "And Julie's is verbalDiarrhea." Julie cuffed her up the side of the head, mouthing word 'asshole.'

Dave nodded, having finished writing the handles on his arm. "Awesome. I'll message you later, Du-everyone." He waved and then the bell rang. Duke was too busy melting to notice.

I trashed mine and Duke's food, as I knew he wouldn't move, and left the lunchroom. I pulled my sweater and horns off and shoved them into my backpack. And, as clumsy me usually does, I ran into someone. Black hair and round glasses hit the ground. "Jesus, Julie, what where you're going!" I lent my friend a hand.

"Sorry! And my name's Jade. I think you have me mistaken for someone else!" Jade took my hand and I helped her up. She gave me a buck toothed smile. "I'm so clumsy sometimes!" Poorly hidden dog ears poked out of her hair.

"Oh, hi! Are you new here?"

And we've landed. I've had too many irons in the fire so I apologize in advance for late updates. Like, I've been so busy!

Story plans: I was thinking about me being one of the alphas but I'm not sure yet.

I've been working on sprites and guardians and such so here's what I have so far:

Ceana:

god tier title: Page of Mind

Prospit Dreamer

Guardian: G.E.N.Y bot (Genetically Engineered Nanny Younit)

Sprite: G.E.N.Y. sprite (GENY + angel figurine)

Other important thingy: older sister

Duke:

God tier title: Mage of Blood

Derse Dreamer

Danni:

God tier title: Heir of Life

Derse Dreamer

Guardian: Cuz (her cousin)

Julie:

God tier title: Seer of Space

Prospit Dreamer

Guardian: Uncle

So that's really what I have. I'm not sure what I'm doing with the Alphas yet but I wanna be in this somewhere. Maybe I'll be the equivalent of Hussie I dunno. Thoughts? That's what the fucking comments sections for!