A Life Changing Pester

((Hey motherbrothers! I feel like this is moving really slow so hopefully I can speed things up in this chapter. I also wanted to do some shorts so if I'm taking to long to update, I can just insert you a beautiful short and then you won't hate me ^u^ but I want to know what you guys think before I do that.))

"Yeah, Rose and I are the only one's who know at this point. John's a little slow and Dave, well I'm not sure what Dave'd think!" Jade said with a smile. Her arm was linked in mine as we walked to the other side of the school.

I nodded in understanding. I was a little reluctant to tell my friends about homestuck at first but I guess the circumstances are slightly different in this case.

"Dave sure has taking a liking to Duke," I said with a small laugh. "I just wish he wouldn't lead him on like that. He does have a boyfriend after all."

I left Jade's arm tighten around mine. She seemed tense.

"Dave? Boyfriend? Who?" she practically barked, cocking her head to one side. Wow I didn't realize how much she actually acted like a dog.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean who? Dave and John. They're dating aren't they?"

Jade laughed. "Ha! Maybe in his dreams! John still insists on being straight as an arrow." Heh, Equius pun. Good one. "I don't understand what Dave is doing by saying he's dating John. Making Duke jealous maybe? you never know with that guy!"

I nodded again. I'd always thought that Jade was a little annoying but surprisingly enough, she's really easy to talk to. Maybe if we get to know each other she can make my problems smaller. You know. With her size changing powers? Blar nevermind.

"I'll talk to him about it later. Oh, and don't tell Duke yet; he might decide to do something stupid and confess his love." I rolled my eyes at the thought. Duke could be pretty thoughtless at times and it almost never worked in his favour.

Jade released my arm and stopped in front of one of the classrooms. "This is my stop. See you later, Ceana!" she gave me a toothy smile.

"See you Monday!"

Jade stopped and looked back at me. "Maybe we'll see each other earlier than that," she said with a wink and disappeared into the classroom.

I began to walk off, dumbfounded. What was that supposed to mean?

>o<

"I'M HOME G.E.N.Y.!" I screamed, as I stepped into my house. "MERNA?!" Danni shook her head. She'd become used to me screaming at my roboguardian and older sister a long time ago. We kicked off our shoes just as G.E.N.Y. came to greet us.

No one would say she looked at all realistic. Her arms started out thick at her shoulders and thinned out the further down you went until they were sharp points, where her metallic blue hands were attached. Her legs did the same thing. Her body was welded --by Merna-- to appear as though she was wearing a metallic blue dress that probably should've been burned in the 80's. The grey metal wasn't painted to look like skin and everyone agreed it was much cooler that way.

"Welcome home, Ceana and Danni," G.E.N.Y. said in her robotic voice. It was not only feminine, but also Australian which made her even cooler.

"No horns today?" Merna asked as she ascended the stairs. Merna was my older sister and legal guardian. She was amazing with technology and robots. She'd programmed G.E.N.Y (Genetically Engineered Nanny Younit.) when she needed help with raising me. Her and I always joked that she was like Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Her honey blond hair was pulled up in a high ponytail with a blue ribbon. Blue framed glasses adorned her freckled face. A pair of worn overalls hugged her slim figure. My sister was simply gorgeous.

"Nope! We met the new students today though," Danni said with a cheeky smile. I elbowed her in the stomach. Merna was a homestuck, though she never understood the trolls and liked to follow the kid's adventure.

Merna gave me a weird look, making me laugh nervously. "Uh, I hope you don't mind but Dani's sleeping over," I said, changing the subject.

My sister shrugged and wiped the grease off her hands, onto her overalls. "Whatevs little sis. You can have Douchebag and Julie over too if you want and I'll order pizza." Danni and I 'yessssss'ed and ran up to my room. "So that's a yes right?" Merna called up after us.

The minute we entered my room, we pounced on my bed and grabbed my silver laptop out from under the bed. Merna had made some minor changes to it to make it run better. She also fixed my pesterchum so it was bugfree.

Danni pulled out her phone as I logged in to the chat client. She logged in to hers as well. A bing went off on our pesterchums at the exact moment. We gave each other strange looks.

"LilgirlLight?" I asked, reading the handle, not recognizing it. "Who the hell's that?"

"LilboyDark," Danni read, shaking her head in confusion. "Maybe some people just connected with someone random?" I shook my head at that.

"No way. The handles are too similar and what are the odds of it getting two people in the same room out of the entire server?" she shrugged and I watched her open the message.

lilboyDark [LD] began mischeiving ravenhairedBlonde [RB].

LB: h! +here

RB: uh, hey?

LB: wha+$ +he hap$?

RB: dear god don't do that.

LB: wha+?

RB: nevermind what do you want?

LB: +ell your fr!end +o an$wer my re+ard $!$+er.

RB: Jesus fine.

ravenhairedBlonde [RB] ceased pestering lilboyDark [LB].

"Answer the person," Danni said simply, putting her phone down on the bed. I shrugged and opened up the chat.

lilgirlLight [LL] began mischeiving kickingCageass [KC].

LL: heey theeree girliee

KC: um hi my friend said you wanted to talk to me?

LL: ooh yees!

LL: I just wanteed to teell yoou that yoou aree gooing too makee

a mistakee toonight

LL: byee >:)

lilgirlLight [LL] ceased mischieving kickingCageass [KC]

And the end of that chat was the freakiest moment of my whole fucking life.

...Or so I thought.