Chapter 13

Picture of Lilly! ------->>>>

Please...well...do something! Anyways...here you go!

Luke's POV

Yesterday was....amazing...It's sorta hard to believe that she actually agreed to come meet me. I mean I thought she was just gunna say no...cuz of Stone....but guess not. I still have my chance. I parked my car and got out to see the most infuriating thing ever!

Austin...Emily...kissing! KISSING!?!?! WHEN did this happen? How did this happen? No...no no no NO! NO!!! It wasn't supposed to be like this! THAT should be me!!!! It makes no sense...I mean just he yesterday we were...right...she put me in the friend zone! I clenched my fists. This is not happening Austin...No...don't think you've won.

It's sunday and I was just planning to go see Emily...I had parked my car across the street...and they were right there...infront of her house....like THAT! I quickly got back in my car and sat there taking all this in.

My fists clenched at the thought of all this. I hit the steering wheel and groaned in frustration. I need to make this right. Austin kissed her cheek and went...to the house right across from her? Oh crap...don't tell me he lives right across from her! What the heck??? This just keeps getting worse and worse.

Emily...he's not the one for you...please open your eyes and see it. She walked back inside. This is my chance.

I waited until Austin got in his house...or...what I think was his house...then got out of my car. I need to make a move before its too late. Emily ran back inside. She looked...worried? or something. Something was wrong.

I made my way over to her house.

Emily's POV

I woke up with smiling like an idiot. Yea...that's how happy I was. Life seemed so perfect right now. Everything was as it should be. Everything just felt...right. I dragged myself to the bathroom.

After the shower I went to dry my hair and pick out my outfit. I picked a pair of black shorts and wore my cute 'little miss sunshine' tank. I dried my hair and let it fall back in its natural curls. I smiled at the mirror...getting a feeling of accomplishment.

"Emily!!! EM!!! Emilyyyyyyy!!!" I heard David calling for me so I rushed downstairs. "Whaaaattt??" I asked him and he smiled.

"I was just gunna tell you that I'm going out with some friends. Will you be ok here by yourself?" He asked and I groaned. "Yes David...I'm not a baby you know..." I trailed off and he chuckled. "To me you are.." He pinched my cheeks...making me groan even more.

"Daviiiddd!!!" I whined and he laughed and waved as he walked out the door. Now for breakfast. I made my way to the kitchen when I heard the door open and Austin walk in. I smiled to myself and pretended I didn't see him.

He came up behind me and hugged me, making me yelp a little. "eeeek!!! Austin!! You almost made me drop my plate!" He chuckled and turned me around, making me face him. "Sowwie" He said in such a cute way that it's impossible NOT to forgive him.

I laughed and shook my head. "You..." I was about to get back to my breakfast when he turned me back around again and pulled me into a kiss.

Yep...it was soft and tender...and it almost made me melt. It felt as if I was kissing him for the first time. It was ubelievable how he made me felt.

It was a perfect moment until my tummy started growling and inturrepted us. He pulled back raised an eyebroe at me. "What? I'm hungry! If u remember...I was about to EAT when you came in and stopped me!" I complained and he chuckled. "Let me make you something." He said and off he went to...the fridge and then the cupboard...and then...back to the fridge...and then...here and there in the kitchen.

"Austin...do you even know how to...cook??" I asked, a little worried that he may burn the house down or something. He looked at me and shook his head no. "BUT...I can do this for you...I mean come on...how hard can it be to make some special eggs?" He said and my eyes widened.

"Special eggs??? Ok...but...have you ever even cooked before? Once at least??" He shook his head again. "Maybe you can just watch this time...and you can cook me something...another time?" I asked, hopeful. "Noooo! I'm doing it this time! pweaaassee?" He asked me with those cute puppy dog eyes and I sighed. "Fine...but if you burn the house down..." I sarted but he cut me off with a peck on my lips.

I just shook my head and smiled to myself. Unbelievable. I sat there, watching him, do...stuff...for what seemed like hours. "Austin I'm about to die from starvation any minute now." I said, meaning it. "HAH!!! well you don't have to anymore cuz I am DONE!" He turned around and put something infront of me.

I looked at the plate...I couldn't make out what it is..."Wow...it's...it's...it's...just what I was craving for...umm...what is it?" I asked him and he smiled. "It's a mixture of all your favorite things for breakfast silly! See...look...it has eggs, your favorite cereal, pieces of pancakes and waffles, nutella...then..." He continued on but I felt like I couldn't hear him. I was too shocked...how am I supposed to eat this?

I looked up to see him grinning down at me. He looked too excited. He looked like a little boy that's done something so good and is super proud of himself for that. How can I say no to that face?

"Welllll....aren't you gunna eat it?" He asked me, still grinning so sweetly. I looked down at the plate again...I swear...I'm gunna get sick or something if I eat this. "Austin...there are egg shells in this..." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Isn't it supposed to be there?" I looked at him in disbelief. I sighed as he handed me a fork and watched me, his gorgeous blue eyes shining with happiness and hope. Oh God help me.

I took the first bite...I couldn't swallow it...I can't...ugh...oh gosh this is so gross...but then I looked at Austin's face. Too dang cute...there's no way anyone could say no to that. The...thing...made halfway down my throat and I croaked a smile.

"It's delicious..." I said and his whole face lit up even more. He cooked for me. He's never cooked for anyone...How could I just let him down?

I don't know how I finished the entire plate...but I did. It was worth it though. He looked like the happiest person alive and seeing that made me happy.  "Hey...I'm meeting up with the guys to go to the gym...you wanna come?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No...I'll stay back...I have some work to get down for school anyway..." Oh man...I was already starting to feel sick. He nodded. I walked with him outside. He snaked his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

I felt his warm breath on my skin. His soft lips touched mine and I couldn't help but smile and kiss back. But I felt someone watching us. I really did...nah...I'm just crazy cuz I feel sick. He said his good bye and kissed my cheek and walked away, back to his house.

I ran back inside my house...Oh gosh...I'm gunna throw up.