Chapter 22

Thankyou SO much for commenting/fanning! Means a lot :)))) This one's dedicated to my newest fan...kittycat14! Thanks for the fan and commenting :) Now ON WITH THE STORY! 

Emily's POV

I rushed into my house. I can't believe them! They tricked me into riding with Austin. Sigh...

I don't know if I'm being too harsh about this. What Austin did was wrong...and Luke, well he knew half of what was going on and he still just let it happen. But then again, the keyword being HALF! Just then I heard the doorbell ring! UGHHHH!! Why can't Austin just leave me alone!?!?!?!

"AUSTIN I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME AL..." I stopped when I saw who it was. "....Luke?" 

"Hey..." He mumbled. Luke? Great...this just keeps getting better and better. "What are you doing here?" I asked him and his eyes brightened a little. 

"Oh you know, just here to see my favorite girl!" He chirped as he walked in. "Uhh...excuse me, but did you just walk in without permission? Cuz if I remember correctly, I didn't say you could come in...in fact, last time I checked, we weren't friends so I DEFINITLEY should not be your favourite girl!" I finished, taking a big breath.

He chuckled a bit, then sighed. "Em...please...just give me 5 minutes? Can we just talk? Please? Just 5 minutes..."

"Luke...I.." I started but he cut me off. "Just five minutes Emily, you won't lose anything..." I sighed and slowly nodded. 

He smiled a little as I sat down across from him. "Okay...I know what I did was bad...but Olivia, she talked me into it and I know that's not an excuse...but...I was jealous okay? I was jealous that Austin had something amazing and wonderful as you and I didn't. And Olivia, well she just wanted Austin, so I thought it was a win win situation. But then I got to know you better, and I couldn't do something like that to you anymore so I tried to back off, but she wouldn't really let me...I probably sound like a total idiot right now but I don't care. I just can't stand the fact that you're mad at me. I'm really really REALLY sorry. I've never regretted anything this much ever in my life. I really hope that you can forgive me at some point because...well...I...ah I'm not good at stuff like this. I don't apologize a whole lot but, you're an exception to everything. I don't know what else to say or do now..." I didn't let him finish as I pulled him into a tight hug. 

"Thank You..." I mumbled into his shirt. I could tell he was shocked because his body went stiff for a minute. Then he hugged me back even tighter. I pulled away and looked at him. "For what?" He softly asked.

"For all of that...that was the best apology anyone's ever done..." I smiled. He grinned. "But...I really just want us to be good friends, nothing more...at least not as of right now. Maybe in the future? I don't know..." I trailed off and he looked a tiny bit disappointed but nodded. 

"That's fine...I'm still gunna keep trying...and I just at least wanted my friend back. Thanks..." He said and I felt relieved. He understands...HUGE relief there. He stood up and smiled down at me. "So...what are you up to?" He asked hopefully.

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I got tons of homework to do, maybe some other time?" He just shrugged and nodded. "Alright...I guess I'll be going." I stood up and he gave me another hug and pecked me on the cheek. I blushed a little and smiled.

"Okay...I'll see you tomorrow" I said and he nodded as he made his way to the door. After he left, I let out a huge sigh and crashed down on the couch with a smile. Okay...so that's that. Now Austin. Should I forgive him too? I mean after all...Olivia did trick him...right? It's not ALL his fault.

I forgave Luke...why can't I just forgive Austin too?

 I will...soon...I just wanna see how far he's gunna go. When Austin comes and properly confronts me like Luke did...then I'll tell him I forgave him. But at heart, I've forgiven him already.

I got myself up and made my way upstairs to take a shower. My parents would be home soon. 

Austin's POV

I saw him! Luke!!! What was that bastard doing at her house? And why on earth did he leave smiling!?!?! SMILING!

She can't have...oh no no...no no...no. Shut up Austin! You're being stupid. She wouldn't forgive him and not you! Would she? Well I haven't seen her after he has...and...no. She should still forgibe me first...right? I mean I'm obviously more important to her than him. I think...or...I hope so. 

He must've tricked her or something. I walked to my window and tried to see through her room. Maybe I should go over there...yea...maybe I could talk to her and she could forgive me!

The next 10 minutes or so was spent by me pacing back and forth deciding weather I should go there or not. I decided to go. Then the next couple of minutes was me making sure I looked good and I knew what to say. When I was finally done, I climbed down my window, down the tree and on to the lawn. 

My heart started beating faster as I climbed up and made my way to her window. Okay...here I go. I opened the window, which was luckily unlocked...and landed in her room. HAH! Destination reached! I looked around and froze. 

Emily...standing there, wrapped around in a towel...tiny little waterdrops on her silky, perfect skin, some water dripping off her hair. God could she get anymore perfect? Her eyes were widened, mouth slightly open...hands clutching on her towel to make sure it doesn't fall...her gorgeous legs...I  was pulled out of my fantasy when she started to scream. Oh crap!

I quickly ran to her and covered her mouth with my hand. "Shhhh babe, it's just me. Calm down..." I whispered, trying to get my mind off of how close I was to her at the moment. She mumbled something. "I'm sorry what was that sweets?" She glared at me and mumbled something even louder. "Sorry love, I just can't understand you.." She groaned and bit my hand.

"OUCH!!!! HEYYYY what was that for????" She gives me a fake smile. "That was me saying, get your hand OFF my mouth!!!! And you listened. Thanks." It was so good to hear her talking to me again. 

"NOW GET OUT!" She said, blushing lightly and still looking mad at the same time. She's so cute. I let out a small chuckle. "I just wanted to talk to you..."

"Oh and you just HAVE to climb in through my windo to do that?!?!" She argued. I can't help but think that she's so cute when she's mad. "Well you were in the shower, and no one else is home, so let's say I rang the door bell...what would've happened? Nothing!" I said she glared at me.

"Listen here MISTER! This is MY room...k? You can't just climb in like a monkey whenever you want to! GOT IT?" She said, walking towards me. "But something very important to me is in this room. I can't just not come in here! I have to! I don't have a choice! Unless I take the thing with me and keep it. Then I won't keep coming in here." I said smirking.

"Okay fine...wait here, JUST a second. THIS isn't over!" With that she stalked over to the closet. "It's been a second!" I called out and I got a "shut up" as a reply. I chuckled to myself. I can't help the fact that she's too adorable.

She came back not too long after, wearing black shorts and a loose, sleeveless red top. She looked amazing. As always. "Okay, now...what is it that's sooooo 'important' that you left in here? Whatever it is, just take it and leave! Geez...and leave my room ALONE!!!" She said and my smirk grew bigger.

"I can take it? Really? Okay!" I grinned and made my way over to her. Before she could realize what I was doing, I picked her up and gently threw her over my shoulder and started to walk out. I swear this girl was as light as a feather. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? PUT ME DOWN!! AUSTIN STONE...PUT.ME.DOWN! NOWWW!!!" She started hitting my back and squirming to get out, which made no effect really. "What do you mean what am I doing? You said I could take the thing I wanted...or...needed actually...and leave! And that's what I'm doing! You can't back out on your word now!"

She was quiet for a second. I smiled to myself. This was just too much fun and there is no way I'm gunna give up on her. 

You know what to do! Do yo thaanng for the next chapter! Thanks a lot for reading! :)))) xo

ALSOOOO....I'm thinking about changing the cast up a bit...actually not the "cast". just Austin. Just puttin that out there. Comment BELOWW! DOWN THERE! :D