Chapter 3

I know its late....technical difficulties...sorry guys. anyway here ya go :)

Emily's POV

His name was Austin. He had the same eyes, same hair...same skin tone...but it wasn't my Austin? Maybe he just forgot me. Stop being stupid Em! He wouldn't. Would he? Who am I kidding? I would be lucky if he still remembered me. If I could just find out his last name. I opened my mouth to ask, then closed it again. What if it was my Austin? What would I do then? If it was, then I would be sure that he forgot me. I'm not going to remind him or anything.....of course. Maybe its better that I just don't know. Let's just leave everything how it is now. I tried to shake everything off my head and focus on what the teacher was saying. Something about a field trip? Hmm...maybe I should've been listening. "So are you going?" Austin asked startling me a little. "Huh? oh..what? where?" I asked him. He chuckled. "The field trip he was talking about. Weren't you listening?" I stared into his beautiful eyes. "Oh...umm...no...I was just...a little...you know...lost in thoughts." I sighed. "Oh well he said that we were going on a field trip...next month, to New York." I looked at him in awe but shook it off quickly. "Oh...oh..right. Uhh I don't know...I might go..." I said in a quiet voice. He nodded and looked away again. I didn't want him to look away. I wanted him to keep talking to me. I wanted to keep hearing that beautiful voice....and WHAT AM I SAYING? Stop it Emily!!! Its not your Austin. Even if it is...it didn't matter anymore, because he doesn't remember you. Get over it Em! You KNOW who your heart belongs to and you don't even know this guy and you're already drooling over him??? "stupid!!!" I said out loud. Austin's head jerked toward me. "Did you say something?" He asked with a smile on his face. Ahh...his smile. His beautiful, gorgeous, heart warming smile. "Oh...nothing. No...didn't say anything" I said and quickly looked away. I was in an argument with myself. Of course I'll be saying stuff. Like right now. I'm saying stuff right now. But just in my head...not out loud like I did just a minute ago. I have this habit of blabbering when I'm nervous. I talk and talk and I wouldn't even know what I'm saying. Again...stupid. The bell woke me up from my stupid thoughts. I got up and gathered my things. "Where class do you have next?" Austin came infront of me and asked. He was a little too close. He had a grin on his face. My heart skipped a beat and then started beating loud. My cheeks turned pink and I stepped back a little. "Oh...uhh...Chemistry." I nervously said. Some part of me said 'please have the same class please have the same class' and the other part said 'please don't please don't'. What did I really want? "Oh cool...me too. With Mr. Sheperd?" He asked and I slowly nodded. I got my things and quickly walked around him. I have got to stay away from this guy. I'm in love with Austin. I don't like or even want to like anyone else. I'm good. And being around that guy...did not do me any favors.

Austin's POV

"What class do you have next?" I asked, stepping closer to her. I saw her cheeks turning pink. She was just too cute. I wanted to hold her and hug her and never let go. Soon Austin...Soon. She took a small step back and I smiled. Again, too cute. "Oh...uhh...Chemistry" She softly said. I could hear a little nervousness in her voice. "Oh cool...me too. With Mr. Sheperd?" I asked. She slowly nodded. Then got her things and quickly walked around and away from me. Why did she...? Was she trying to stay away from me? But....OHHH...she doesn't know. Maybe I should've told her. This is too hard. I groaned to myself and followed her so I could keep up. Right then...a girl with dark brown hair and with light skin and hazel eyes got infront of me. She was really slim too. Looked like a cheerleader or something. "Hey...I'm Olivia...What's your name?" I gave her a wierd look and walked around her to catch up with Em. She walked fast and caught up with me. "So are you new here? Where are you from?" I waved my hand as in "whatever" to her. "Maybe we should hang out sometime...or.." I quickly inturrepted her. "Look...thanks for the offer...but I'm really not interested. Now PLEASE leave me alone" And with that, I walked away, leaving a shoked Olivia back there. Good, she wasn't following me anymore. I finally caught up to Em.

Olivia's POV

He must be new. I've never seen him around. But I'll tell you this....he is...smokin! With his deep green eyes and black hair and muscular body...Of course...I'll get this guy. I can get all the guys I want, but HE...looked like a keeper. Maybe...maybe not. Who knows and who cares. All I know is that...as of for now...I wanted this dude. I just need to get that stupid Emily away from him. He was already getting too close to her and I do NOT like this. Something's wrong...oh right...EVERYTHING! He's supposed to be talking to me! Not her! I've barely even heard her talk! What did he see in her? I mean I admit, she was cute. But I'm wayyy better than her. And I wasn't a shy little duckling. I can talk! I was brave! He hasn't even looked at me yet! And the class is almost over! What is happening? Was he really not into me? Or was he just playing games? I can play too baby. You're gunna be mine whether you like it or not. And that little witch is going to learn her lesson. Innocent my foot! Who knows what's in her heart. She'll be easy to crush. No worries Ollie. You'll be fine. I heard the bell ring. I was going to go talk to Austin...(Yea I knew his name. why wouldn't I? duuuhhh) when I saw him talking to HER again! Emily. TOO CLOSE this time! That was it! She needed to learn her lesson to stay away from him. I saw her say something the quickly walk around him and away. There you go! Good girl. Stay away! I saw him frowning. He followed to catch up with her. Oh no you don't. I quickly caught up with him and got infront of him. "Hey...I'm Olivia. What's your name?" I smiled as I saw him staring at me. Then he gave me a wierd look and walked away. WTH???? UGHHHHH! I caught up with him again. "So are you new here? Where are you from?" He waved me off as I asked him. WAVED ME OFF??? He was a tough one. "Maybe we should hang out sometime...or.." He cut me off before I could finish. "Look...thanks for the offer but I'm REALLY not interested. Now PLEASE leave me alone". And with that he walked away. I stood there, shocked. I just got rejected. I...just...got...REJECTED??!?!?!? I saw him catching up to Emily. I growled under my breath. Emily. That witch. I'm gunna get her. And trust me...there will be tears.