Chapter S I X

Chapter # 6

Edited : 19th/july/14

SURPRISEEEEE This chapter is going to be in Luke's part of view !

Luke's POV

I don't know what exactly got into me at that time and I got angry , maybe it was Alex , i mean ofcourse it was alex , but then ... but then why do I have this feeling that this had nothing to do with Alex? why?

Whatever it was , it's getting me sick.

I decided to text Ella and apologize. I texted her an apology and went downstairs to meet my parents. After spending some quality time with my parents I went back to my room and noticed that there was still no reply from Ella , I texted her few more times but still no reply.

Now it was night time , no freaking reply . Oh you must be thinking why don't  I just go to her house and apolgize right . 

First when I thought about it i thought that there was no way that I was going to do it , you know my EGO will get hurt?

But then i was like damn it , lets go ! So , I went to her house , Knocked on the door but no one came to open it , but I wasn't going away so easily . I kept knocking , until the curtains of the windows moved and the window flew open . 

And came out face of Angry Ella.

"GO AWAY" She screamed and went back , closing the window.

Yeah , Thats when I decided going back will actually be the best option.

So  here I was sitting in my room surfing on net , I logged into my twitter and noticed that Ella had tweeted something .

@Ella_pray : "All boys are jerks"

I smiled as I clicked on the reply button .

@Luke123 : "Still better than girls though ;)"

@Ella_pray: "I will kill you luke"

@Luke123 : "Try it"

I didn't recieve any other tweet from her for next 5 mins , and to my surprise guess what , she was here herself , how lovely , why didn't I check my twitter before man.

"What is your problem" El asked with pure attitude.

"You and your attitude" He replied.

"You know whats my problem? its you" She countered.

"Oh , well it seems like my problem is bigger" I exlaimed , fake exlaimed .

She sighed.

"Jerk" She muttered.

"Heard that" I replied.

"Thats good" She smiled.

There was actually a smile forming on my lips too , I was enjoying this conversation and I knew that she was enjoying it too.

"Nerd" I said .

"Jerk" She countered , again.

"Nerd" 

"Jerk"

"Nerdddd" I extended D this time .

"Jerkkkkk" She copied me , extanding K this time.

"Stop it" She finished it , getting tired of this argument , I guess

"You started it" I said.

"excuse me?" she replied , surprised.

"excused" I laughed.

"I hate you so much" she said .

"Not like I love you" I replied.

And then .... we both bursted out laughing .

15 mins later we both were sitting on my bed .

"Any plans" She asked.

"Not really" I replied.

Then there was another silence. an uncomfirtable one.

"El , I want to talk about something" I broke the silence.

"About what?" She asked.

"The party , Amy's party" I continued .

As i said those words her eyes got wide open , like she was surprised , shocked and taken back by this thing .

"W-what do you want to talk about in that party?" She questioned , again.

"I don't know how to say it" I started.

"I have something to tell you too" She said before even I could tell her what I was about to.

"About what" Now , I asked.

"The same thing as you" She replied.

"wierd" I said.

"I know" she whisperd.

All the fun there was , vanished , all the arguments were erased , now the nice air was turned into a troublesome one , as the both of us thought how to say the thing we are about to.

and than ......

END OF CHAPTER 

sorry for small chapter , but oh yeahhh i'm back , sorry for leaving wattpad but it was not in my hands ! Sooo what do you think will happen with Luke , what does Luke has to say to Ella? we all know what Ella has to say , but Luke?  and than .... what happend ?

-Love,Irtza