Chapter T H I R T Y

Chapter # 30              

So I went back and rewrote chapter number 27 and 28. As they were not really well written. I know the story must be confusing for people now but I just want it to be good for people who read it later

Inspired from "With your love" by "heyitshusna"

"We are going to watch Pretty Little Liars" I said. 

"No. We are going to watch Terminator" He argued.

"No. Pretty Little Liars" I continued.

"Nope, Terminator" 

"Never" 

He pulled me close, so that I could feel his breath on my face. I wondered if he could feel my heart beating. Because trust me, It was beating faster and harder then ever.

"Won't you listen to your boyfriend" He winked, still really close.

I leaned in, as if I was going to kiss and I saw him lean in too. But much to his dismay I turned my head a bit and took my lips to his ears.

"Pretty Little Liars it is" I whispered slowly as I left him dazed and moved to kitchen to get the popcorns.

I won. We ended up watching Pretty Little Liars of course. I mean how can Ella Pray ever loose? that's correct, she can't.

And lying there on the bed with sheets wrapped around us as my body was pressed against his chest, and watching movie just like that felt so perfect. 

Before now, I never beleived in perfect. But now I know that perfect exist. And I can see the perfection in Luke every time I see him. 

And nothing can ever make me feel better then to know that this perfection is now all mine.

-

Waking up in the arms of someone you love is one of the best feelings in this world. That's why when I woke up on Sunday morning , wrapped up in Luke's arms on my couch I was feeling really amazing and happy.

I tried my best to get off the couch without letting him get awake , even though I didn't want to leave that comfirtable position I was in ----- things I have to do man.

Fifteen minutes later , Luke was awake and was standing right beside me in Kitchen as I made coffee for the both of us. Luckily , Scarlet was somewhere out I suppose.

A stupid thought kept irritating the hell out of me and Luke obviously noticed that.

"What is it?" He asked.

"What?" I pretended to have no idea what he was talking about.

"What is annoying you" He asked.

I sighed.

"Remember that promise we made?" I asked.

"What promise?" 

"About being best friends forever?" I continued.

Flashback

We were literally 11. And that was when I had my first kiss. And Luke did too.

Yep , you guessed it Einstine , my first kiss was with my best friend. How cool.

No , it was not some cheesy , romantic kiss with a candle light dinner and blah blah. But however , it sure as hell was typical.

Three words . Truth and Dare.

This game was the reason behind that sinful deed , like I said.

I was dared to spend five muntes into cupboard with my best friend , Luke. And there it happened , we kissed. 

I don't even remember how it was or how we even knew how to kiss at that age but it did happen. And then it all was keeping me bothered. Really bothered and I had no idea what to do about it so I decided to talk to him about it.

See, I was smart even then.

"Don't worry Ella" He said as he grinned "We are going to be best friends forever and you know it" 

"Promise?" I said.

"Promise" He replied.

End of flash back

 "Oh" He said as he remembered.

I just stared at him. How was he so perfect, and just how didn't I notice it before now? All this time how did I mange to not notice and over look this side of him? 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, so that my body was no pressed against his.

"Well let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy" He started singing "He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around he felt nothing but joy" 

He continued singing and I caught on what he was singing. It was Fall by Justin Bieber. 

"But she was already broken, and it made her blind, she could never believe that love would ever treat her right" He said as he grinned at me.

"Who's gona make you fall in love Ella?" He whispered the last part before pressing his lips to mine.

"Promise you'll catch me when I fall?" I asked after the kiss, our forheads touching.

"Promise" He smiled.

And just at that moment I realized that I, Ella Pray, have fallen for my best friend.