Chapter T W E L V E

Chapter # 12

Before I start I would really love to wish you all Happy Valantines Day :) This chapter is dedicated to the most amazing friend of mine , she is everything you could ask for in a friend :)

And Make sure to vote on this chapter as I worked hard on it :)

P.S I changed the cover too I hope you like it :) 

(Valantines Day special)

Ella's POV             

I stood right out of his house door , with heavy winds blowing , clouds covering the sky totally , the cold breeze was just flawless . The weather of today is more than just perfect.

I knocked on that door and waited for someone to open it , A few seconds passed and his mom opened the door .

I greeted her as she told me that Luke was upstairs , So I made my way upstairs to his room.

I left my phone home , Just in case he will text me while I am there with him ... Yeah , I really would not like if that happens.

I tried to turn the knob but noticed that the door was locked.

"Luke? Open , It's me , Ella" I called.

"Get lost" He replied.

But a few seconds later , the door flew open and stood there my bestfriend , Luke , With his eyes narrowed towards me.

"What do you want , Nerd" He asked as he went back in the room and sat on bed and I follotzwed him.

"Nothing , I just wanted to visit you , am I not even allowed to do that now?" I raised my eyebrows towards him.

"Well actually you are , but not after you just asked me to get lost of your house" He smiled.

"Well , I do that all the time" I smiled too.

"So are you coming to the bonfire?" He asked me.

Bonfire? I have no idea when is that.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night actually" He informed.

"I am not honestly in mood" I told him.

"Yeah , I know how you could stay and do maths then having fun in a bonfire , you are so boring Ella" He said.

How dare he call me boring.

"You know what ? I will come" I told him.

And than he wore the most proud smile on his face I have ever seen.

"Great" He exlaimed.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know , maths?' He joked.

"Really?" I asked.

"No" He smiled , insulting me.

"Jerk" I muttered , like always.

"Lets go get you some oreos" He said as he got up and walked towards the door.

A big grin found my face as I stood up and followed him .

He once again , for thousandth time , didn't buy me oreos and we ended up coming back to house without buying anything .

Man , I hate him.

As I got home I noticed that I had a text , and ofcourse you know by who.

"One week until valantines day"  It said.