Chapter T W E N T Y

Wow , I am on fire . Three days and three updates , a new record for me . yayy :) Please vote :)

Chapter # 20

"Do you plan on going to the dinner tonight to the neighbours?" Scarlet asked while I was practically still in my bed.

I looked at the clock and it said 10 am .

"Forgodsake Scarlet , it's morning , we will talk about that thing at night" I groaned.

"You do sleep alot , that is very unhealthy for you" She scolded.

"That will be only till these two weeks before I have to go to Oxford" I couldn't help but smile at the thought of finally going to Oxford.

"Get yourself prepared for it , wake up" She said.

"Get lost" I groaned again.

"Okay wait , I will bring cold water" She warned , and that was enough for me.

"I am up" I quickly sad sitting straight on my bed.

"Good" She chuckled.

"You are an evil witch" I joked as I got up.

She rolled her eyes.

"I'm your sister though" She countered and this time I was the one who rolled my eyes.

"Oh and scarlet?" I started.

"hmm?"

"I don't want to go tonight" I sighed.

"Okay , I won't force you or anything , but I honestly think you should go" She told me as she came near me.

"Why would you say that?" I asked her.

She took my hands in her hands as she replied

"Don't show people that you are weak , show them that you are strong , much stronger than they think" She explained.

And to think , she was right , if I won't go they will think I am weak enough to run from my problems , and that I was not , and even If I was it is not like im going to let them see.

"Okay , fine , I will go , now go go make me breakfast" I sort of pushed her out of my room as she chuckled.

*

It was now night and I was getting ready for the dinner .

Trust me when I say , I was in no mood of going , and I was definatley  not in mood to see him.    

Anyhow , I was now here in the mirror getting ready reminding myself that I have to show him that I can't careless about him now. Therefore I decided to look a little good too , I don't want him-I mean them to see me in a mess.

I wore a simple , but cute pink shirt with blue jeans at the bottom . Simple , but good . I decided to keep my hairs open with curls at the end , and straight at the rest . Yep , I know , fancy , and not my type at all , but who cares , it's just one night.

After few minutes I was ready so I went downstairs to meet Scarlet.

"All ready" I grinned.

I won't lie , I was nervous , but more pissed off than nervous that I will have to see him again , not to mention , after more than two years.

"Okay , I can do this" I said to myself as Scarlet laughed and knocked the door.

The door flew open by Mrs.Anderson.

We greeted her and I decided to put my fake smile on as I entered.

Please tell me he is not home .... sigh.

"Luke is upstairs , he will be down any minute" She said as we sat on the couch , I sat on the couch , which had its back towards the stairs , lucky.

About ten minutes later , there was sound of someone coming downstairs from behind me , and I don't know if my heartbeat stopped , or got faster , I was too nervous and pissed to care.

Scarlet squeezed my hand.

'Show them you don't care' I reminded myself.

"There he is" His mom smiled.

And I and Scarlet stood up to meet him , I had to , it would rude if I didn't . And since when do I care? I don't know , god damn it.

"Wow , I have to say you look handsome" Scarlet told him , my back was still towards him , I wasn't ready to face him . But I had to.

"You look pretty good yourself" He complimented my sister.

His voice , I won't lie , hearing his voice after all this time feels good.

Thats it.

I put the most fake smile ever --- the one that even I myself didn't buy --and turned around to see a handsome figure standing there , wearing simple white tanktop with some jeans.

I have to agree he got really handsome in these past couple of years.

"Hi" I greeted confidently , I don't know from where but I suddenly gained confidence . phew .

"Hey" He replied , and I could tell he was expecting a hug but oh no buddy , you don't get one.

I sat back down on couch.

*

They were all talking while I was busy playing with my phone as I had no interest in there conversation.

"Ella" Scarlet said a little loudley.

"Huh?" I said as I looked up , I could see from the corner of my eyes that the jerk had smile on his face.

"She asked about your plans now that you are graduated" Scarlet explained.

"Oh , I got accepted in Oxford university" I simply short answered.

"Really? It has been your dream to go to Oxford" Luke gasped.

I glared at him for one second , cocking my head to the side before rolling my eyes and looking back to his mom.

"That is really great Ella" Mrs.Anderson said.

YOU THINK? I screamed mentally.

"Yeah" But I was smart enough to keep calm outside , and with that I went back to playing with my phone.

"Time for dinner" She said and we all went to sit on a dinner table for four , I guess their family was small so they didn't need a big one ...

Luke came and sat right in front of me , and I swear it was just to irritate me , that son of a bitch , I hope I won't be killing certein someone tonight.

I had a bad , bad feeling about tonight as I was sure it wasn't going to go so well.

Hola everyone , sup? Here's an idea , why don't you guys tweet me something on twitter? I will reply to all of them :D (If I get any haha) my twitter is @purple1swag :)

-Love , Irtza