Chapter T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Chapter # 27 

REWRITTEN As it was really bad.

"I have to go." I say. While tears slip down my cheeks. I felt like I was in more pain then Luke even though it was him who was on the bed.

"What do you mean El?" Luke asked confused.

"I lo-" I was interrupted by Khizar.

"Let's go babe! Time's up." Khizar says smirking towards Luke sending him a wink.

"I'll miss you" I say to luke as I wipe my tears furiously and give Khizar a glare.

He holds me from my waist. Leading me down the hallway of the hospital. "I will miss you, jerk" I whisper to myself.

I wish I had never made this deal with him. The one to risk my life instead of Lukes. 

No, I don't wish that actually. I am proud of myself. Luke means everything to me and there was no way I was going to let Khizar let him die. 

Now I have to pay and go with him though. 

But no matter what, I knew that Luke was going to come and save me. I just knew it.

-

Two weeks passed since I have been trapped here inside this stupid garage, and It sucks. I don't know how long I will last, how long I will be alive.

It is getting harder to even breath every passing moment. Every part of my body aches. Come already Luke, I don't know how long I will survive. Save me, you jerk.

The rest of many days were spend in the same manner, I got food, I got water and of course the daily beating. I was not even sure I even wanted to live anymore.

But then one day it happened. Something in my heart told me that he was near. That he was here. That he has finally come to save me. I felt it in such way that I had no doubts about that. I was finally going to get out of here.

The door opened and Khizar walked in with food like he did everyday, and he forgot to close the door behind him.

The room was dark, so dark that there was nothing I could really see -- only hear.

And then it happened. Right there at that moment one by one each light of the room turned on and the look on Khizars face clearly told that he had no idea about this.

He noticed that I was looking right behind him. And as he noticed that he turned around to see what I was looking at ---- Luke.

Luke held the gun right in direction of Khizar.

Khizar started laughing. In a really creepy manner if I may add.

He took out his gone but pointed it towards me.

"Shoot and I will shoot" Luke threatned.

And at that moment, I heard two gunshots.

I fell to the floor. Clutching my left side as it exploded with pain. I was shot by Khizar.

This one thought ringing in my mind.

What the hell just happened?

I watched as Khizar fell to the ground with the blood already staining his clean white shirt. Why? When? Where? How? These questions went into my head and denied when I tried to take them out. I looked down and saw my white rompers stained with blood.

"My god!" I screamed. Luke came rushing out and I blacked out. The last thing I saw was the paramedic's concerned face. It was all black from then.