Recipe 54

RECAP:

*WARNING* Contains some vivid description of violence, brutality and sexual nature.

My eyes jerked open when another current flashed on my hips, inhaling sharply when I found Adrian standing just infront of me –naked and still aroused with a tasseled whip on his hand.

“Your training starts now.” He garbled before tearing my sundress in one swift motion and his eyes roamed my body with barely concealed hunger.

“Thallan!” I half-screamed, closing my eyes when a body pressed close to me and I screamed bloody murder when his hand landed on my hips.

“Holy fuck!” Adrian swore followed by a loud thump but oddly enough his voice sounded far.

Comforting warmth surrounds me at the same time that a familiar scent envelops my body, an alluring musky scent that I can only describe as animalistic, earthy and dangerous.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see Adrian but a chockfull of dark hair met me as I found Thallan’s back pressed to mine in a protective stance.

I released a visible sigh of relief when I saw the unmistakable glowing tattoos, pulsing infront of me.

“Who the fuck are you?!” I felt the deep vibration of Thallan’s growls at the same time that my head snap towards the direction of Adrian’s voice, and I found him pulling himself up from the floor on the other side of the room, on the same corner where he chained the still unconscious Kyla.

“I'm your Death.” Thallan murmured in a low, threatening voice, making me quiver involuntarily at the promise of death and danger that his tone contains.

*************

In a lightning fast move that I can barely see, Thallan snapped the chains that kept me up and caught me easily as I fell down when my legs refused to work. He then effortlessly crushed the cuffs in his hand like they are nothing but egg shells.

“I failed again.” He murmured while staring at me intently and I flinched back when he run his thumb on my cracked lips, watching as his eyes darkened ominously when he found blood on his finger.

I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t even speak to calm or inform him that I'm fine inspite being held captive by a madman because the truth is; I'm scared of Thallan right now.

Scared not because he might hurt me or anything but of what he could do to anyone around us. He was like a ticking nuclear bomb that was waiting for the right moment to explode and destroy anything and everything on his path.

And like a nuclear bomb, he doesn’t care if he killed anyone that wasn’t involved in this situation and that scares me a lot.

“Damn! I didn’t expect that being called upon will be an overwhelming ride. I never have been this dizzy before.” My attention left Thallan’s face when I heard Fuxal’s voice and I found him getting up from being slumped on the floor, and he was visibly disoriented.

What is he doing here?

A movement in the corner of my eyes attracted my attention and I saw Adrian advancing towards us with the whip still on his hand and a hunting knife on the other one.

“Oh god..” I breathed, unable to scream a warning and upon hearing my horrified tone, Thallan immediately jumped around, pushing me behind him as Adrian lunged on us but before he could reach us, a dark blur hits him hard.

The next thing I saw was Adrian being pinned on the wall by Fuxal. He was holding him by the neck and I can see some cracks on the wall, making me wonder for a second on why Adrian was still conscious and fighting to be free from Fuxal’s iron-hold.